AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (Force = Mass x Acceleration)
By Dejobaan Games, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dive from a skyscraper. Spray paint buildings. Flip off protesters. AWESOME!
Owlchemy Labs (creators of hit indie titles Snuggle Truck and Jack Lumber) brings Dejobaan Games' award-winning PC title to iOS.
* 87th highest rated game on iOS! Ever!
* Penny Arcade PAX East 2010 Boston Indie Showcase
* Finalist, IGF '10, Excellence in Design
* Finalist, Indie Game Challenge '10
* Winner, ModDB Editor's Choice Game of the Year
The jumps you make from buildings floating above Boston, Massachusetts are all about style and timing. You perform stunts, weaving around the bustling City for points, making split-second decisions: do you snake around those girders to earn a dozen "kisses," or glide along the side of that steel super-skyscraper for massive "hugs"?
* The most amazing tilt controls you've ever felt in your entire life!
Aaaaa! then throws in the spectators — as you fall, give fans the thumbs-up and protesters the finger. And if you're hungry for a bit of civil disobedience, you can even ready the spray paint and tag government buildings for points.
* Over 0 unique levels.
* In fact, the game has 47 levels.
* Hugs. Kisses. Graffiti. Birdcrime.
* iPhone 5 and iPad Retina support
* Learn how to bake cookies from your son's ashes.
* We're not kidding.
The game will also teach you how to debristle a pig.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
Updated borked scoring for one level -- now it's beatable, yay!
I thought this game was VR
I've been a big fan of well implemented VR Google cardboard experiences. I have seen videos of people playing this game on PC in VR and thought that this game was the mobile version of the PC. I was very wrong because this game has no option to use Google cardboard at all, and I paid a premium at five dollars for a game that I just hold my phone and look around. Very disappointed with the lack of VR implementation. If virtual reality is added as an option I will boost this review 5 stars because it is a good game, but as it stands it isn't worth my time with many other immersive experiences that are similar I can have on my iPhone.
The only words I can think of to describe this game ARE wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, x TEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waste of money
Wish I could get a refund.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 19, 2014
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 100 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dejobaan Games, LLC
- © Copyright (c)2012 by Dejobaan Games, LLC and Owlchemy Labs, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.