AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! (Force = Mass x Acceleration)
By Dejobaan Games, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Dive from a skyscraper. Spray paint buildings. Flip off protesters. AWESOME!
Owlchemy Labs (creators of hit indie titles Snuggle Truck and Jack Lumber) brings Dejobaan Games' award-winning PC title to iOS.
* 87th highest rated game on iOS! Ever!
* Penny Arcade PAX East 2010 Boston Indie Showcase
* Finalist, IGF '10, Excellence in Design
* Finalist, Indie Game Challenge '10
* Winner, ModDB Editor's Choice Game of the Year
The jumps you make from buildings floating above Boston, Massachusetts are all about style and timing. You perform stunts, weaving around the bustling City for points, making split-second decisions: do you snake around those girders to earn a dozen "kisses," or glide along the side of that steel super-skyscraper for massive "hugs"?
* The most amazing tilt controls you've ever felt in your entire life!
Aaaaa! then throws in the spectators — as you fall, give fans the thumbs-up and protesters the finger. And if you're hungry for a bit of civil disobedience, you can even ready the spray paint and tag government buildings for points.
* Over 0 unique levels.
* In fact, the game has 47 levels.
* Hugs. Kisses. Graffiti. Birdcrime.
* iPhone 5 and iPad Retina support
* Learn how to bake cookies from your son's ashes.
* We're not kidding.
The game will also teach you how to debristle a pig.
What's New in Version 1.7.1
Updated borked scoring for one level -- now it's beatable, yay!
The only words I can think of to describe this game ARE wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, wow, x TEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Game is "meh"
There are about 6 levels that are actually fun or challenging. The game is way to short. I was excited to play it at first, but once you beat it, can be done in about a half hour, there is no reason to replay. I was hoping there would be some hidden or secret content, but alas, no.
What's not to love? BASE jumping through obstacles, flipping people off... PLUS no %#%$ paid upgrades, you just pay a fair price for a quality game and you're done, no nickel and diming later, no stupid ads. The only way to make this game better would be group play with other people.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 19, 2014
- Version: 1.7.1
- Size: 100 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dejobaan Games, LLC
- © Copyright (c)2012 by Dejobaan Games, LLC and Owlchemy Labs, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.