abc Notes - ToDo, Checklist & Sticky Note Application
By ALSEDI Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• iCloud Synchronization between iOS and MacOS X!
• Checklist style notes! Manage your tasks directly on notes.
abcNotes was designed to become your stylish and highly customizable, functional and easy to use assistant in taking notes and managing To Do lists. abcNotes is an awesome note taking application! It takes advantage of unique iOS devices touchscreen preserving realistic look & feel of paper sticky notes.
abc Notes - Checklist & Sticky Note Application for iPhone and iPad (share, email and synch your lists, memos, projects and school notebooks)
HINT: To make a checklist note: Double tap the note to edit it. Tap the Note Properties button (blue one with tools icon). Find the checklist switch next to text alignment toggles. The total number of unchecked items is displayed as badge on abcNotes icon.
• 88 backgrounds to choose from
• 45 note skins
• 27 badge designs & 115 icons
• 15 virtual desktops
• Scale, rotate and drag notes
• Easy to edit, duplicate, move between desktops
• Supports any iPad orientation
SHARE YOUR NOTES:
• Email notes and desktops
• Copy note image to any application
• Synchronize notes between iOS devices
• Save notes as image and place to lock or home screen
No more boring note lists – abcNotes brings you the ability to make REAL notes on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Put everything you need to remember into abcNotes! View you notes the way you want! Rotate your abcNotes to any angle you wish!
abcNotes is great for shopping lists, student class notebook, to record lecture and interview notes or to track projects, recordings and more tasks at home, school and university (class or homework).
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions, feature requests, or bug reports.
What's New in Version 8.4
• Emailing in color fixed for iOS 8.
• Minor fixes and improvements.
How many of us say we'll remember something only to forget it immediately. This tool lets you note ideas and thoughts and organize them onto visible folders. Great idea. I've been using this app for several years and everything syncs from iPad to phone.
I wish that while typing on 1 note, we are able to view other notes that are on the top half of the screen on the iPad.
Most intuitive to do/ reminder list for me
I have been looking for reminder app for long time.
This works the best for me...as it mirrors the physical post its.
One request which will make it perfect...if only we could move the order of the desktops.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Mar 26, 2015
- Version: 8.4
- Size: 5.4 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Persian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Grigoriy Uskov
- © ALSEDI Group
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.