AccuWeather - Weather for Life
By AccuWeather International, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Stay connected to the latest forecast with AccuWeather – Weather for Life. This free, award winning weather app features AccuWeather MinuteCast®, the leading minute-by-minute precipitation forecast that is hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Now supporting Apple Watch™, this app offers the same world-class, synchronized app experience across your iOS devices.
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• Apple Watch Support – featuring AccuWeather MinuteCast, current conditions details, and severe weather alerts. When there is a severe weather alert for your favorite location, you will be notified by a tap sensation from the Watch and a low audible sound. Current conditions details include location, temperature and high and low for the day, wind speed, times for sunrise or sunset, and RealFeel Temperature® – AccuWeather’s proprietary forecast that shows the user how the temperature actually feels outside to a person in that exact location.
• Option to automatically download the app to all of your iOS devices.
• Widgets now available! See a summary of what you can expect from the day’s weather on your Today screen in the Notification Center, includes AccuWeather MinuteCast.
• Pushed severe weather alerts to keep you out of the storm.
• Immediately descriptive weather animations illustrating the weather forecast for right now, each of the next 72 hours, and each of the next 15 days.
• Animated weather radar and maps for tracking the storm’s path. Weather radar available in the United States, Canada, Northern Europe, and Japan.
• Easy swiping between screens for your weather details – no need to navigate to app menus.
• Forecasting for all your favorite locations – every location on Earth.
Other popular features include:
• Your Daily Snapshot shown front-and-center when you open the app – a summary of what you can expect from the day’s weather.
• The Local Forecast Summary, a brief summary of what you can expect from the weather over the next 3-5 days for your location.
• Customizable current weather conditions detail – hide the detail that you don’t care about.
• Interactive elements highlighted throughout the app in blue for easy navigation.
Download AccuWeather – Weather for Life today for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting across your iOS devices.
What's New in Version 8.3.0
In version 8.3.0
• NEW! Ford AppLink support - in SYNC AppLink enabled vehicles, get a summary of current and upcoming weather conditions directly from your dashboard!
• Plus - Interface enhancements to improve performance for all users
Updated version works great
I use this app all of the time unlike many apps that sit idly on my phone. I like being able to scan down the hourly forecast and see whether it was cloudy or Sunny or rainy which is gone now. It is convenient to add different areas to quickly call up the weather. I use this when vacationing and it helped plan activities around the weather conditions. They fixed the error that used to show up every time you open the App. This version is very stable and works great. It would be nice if they made it so you could pick the background color scheme. I keep waiting for apps to give more control for customization of appearance, but it just doesn't happen. It must be a system thing that is controlled from Apple. I highly recommend this weather app.
The past couple days have been very inaccurate in the precipitation forecast. Weather is unpredictable, but it says 100% chance for 6 hours before the time I'm looking at it, and there is no rain cloud in sight. Like today, it has told me that there will be thunderstorms that cause hail, damaging winds, downpours and tornados, and like I said.. No rain clouds in sight and sunny as ever. Oh and when I refresh my app the time does not update so it will show me 12 am right away, not the exact time that it is (4pm) Never experienced this before. And the previous day's don't go away either. I don't really care what the temp was like 2 days ago.. Lol. Otherwise I love this app.
BETTER THAN WEATHER APP
Its overall rate is beyond the charts. Went on a camping trip, and compared it to the normal weather app that is built in with the iPhone. The weather app predicted no rain not thunderstorms, while this app did. This app was accurate to the second! It predicted rain in a countdown and when it was 3 min left, I felt little drops of rain and the app changed automatically to the amount of time the rain will end. It's very accurate when you have it in current location. Would rate it higher than 5 stars 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jun 22, 2015
- Version: 8.3.0
- Size: 66.1 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: AccuWeather International, Inc.
- © 2015 AccuWeather, Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads$3.99