By American Chemical Society
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
ACS Mobile provides readers with a searchable, multi-journal, up-to-the-minute live stream of new peer-reviewed research content (Articles ASAP) published across the Society's preeminent portfolio of scholarly research journals, including the flagship Journal of the American Chemical Society. The application also includes a "Latest News" feed from Chemical and Engineering News -- the Society's industry-leading magazine and preferred source of online news. ACS Mobile makes a scientist's daily commute, business travel, or time away from the desk or laboratory a more rewarding and productive experience.
ACS Mobile offers the following features:
* Up-to-the minute access to new ACS ASAP Articles, personalized across the entire portfolio of over 50 peer-reviewed ACS Journals
* Tailored "on the fly" filtering options for viewing content from selected ACS titles
* Delivery of an indexed list of more than 40,000 research articles published annually, complete with graphical and text abstracts
* Automatic saving of abstracts for offline reading
* A "Latest News" feed from Chemical & Engineering News Online
* Saving of favorites in a "My ASAPs" folder for convenient offline reading and pushing back to your usual research setting
* Interface to full-text article access (via wireless or Virtual Private Networks) for users at institutions that subscribe to ACS Journals
* Sharing of links and snippets via e-mail, Facebook, Twitter and other options
Stay current. Get ACS Mobile today.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Improved reliability of network connections
I cannot accept a great and big scientific community like ACS can’t make a reliable app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Nov 18, 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 14.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: American Chemical Society
- © 2017 American Chemical Society
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.