Active Voice : Instantly convert your speech to text (English + 34 other languages are fully supported). Don't type anymore. Just speak and you're done!
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Active Voice is the power of your voice in the palm of your hands!
- Use your voice to send messages and emails. No more tedious typing. Just speak and it's done.
- Share your ideas on Twitter and Facebook in the easiest and most natural way : using your voice.
- Translate your text into 32 foreign languages.
- Print your text directly from the app.
- Copy your text with one tap.
- Correct your text using voice dictation or typing.
- Voice recognition support for 34 languages and accents.
- Full support for American and British English.
:: :: ::Customer Reviews:: :: ::
- WoW ... Great app...thank U !!!
- This is one thing I have always wanted! Even better than I thought it would be!!!!!!!
- It is quite intuitive and makes sending messages a breeze
- I just started using this and it's on my front page... Really fast and accurate !
- Highly recommend this app just great
- Great app for virtually hands-free texting on Facebook. My friends wonder how I do it while I'm driving. Thanks for this WONDERFUL app.
:: :: SUPPORTED LANGUAGES :: ::
:: Speech recognition support
العربية الفصحى, English (UK, US, Australia), Español(España, EE.UU., México), Bahasa indonesia, Bahasa melayu, čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, français (France, Canada), italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Português brasileiro, Pyccĸий, Română, Slovenčina, suomi, Svenska, Tϋrkçe, Ελληνικά, 한국어, 中文(中国,臺灣), 廣東話, 日本語.
:: Translation support
● Chinese (traditional)
● Haitian Creole
If you are too busy to type on your iPhone, then Active Voice IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU.
So, in a nutshell, you can do the following:
- Convert your voice into text.
- Send your text as an SMS message or email.
- Share your text on Twitter and Facebook.
:: :: Technology:
Active Voice is powered by cutting-edge technology in speech recognition that requires a Wifi or 3G Internet connection.
- Tired of typing your messages and emails?
- Need to share your ideas on Twitter and Facebook using your voice?
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YOUR COPY OF ACTIVE VOICE NOW.
What's New in Version 1.6.3
- Minor changes
The Best Speech to Text App I’ve Found
Ever since the flaws and failures of Apple's voice dictation became apparent during my first days of owning my iPhone 6+, and then seeing zero improvements with successive iOS updates, I've been searching for a better way to convert Speech to text.
Part of me wanted to believe that Nuance kept the best technology to itself. After frustrating experiences with several speech to text apps, I came across this one. When I had read through the reviews I decided it was time to give this a try.
So far I have not been disappointed.
The accuracy of this technology in the app is the best I've experienced. It's even better than what I experienced with nuances Dragon dictation which I had used on my PC. Of course you would come to expect that given that the speech algorithm in this app is powered by Nuance.
Of course, I'm dictating this review using the app and I'm going to leave it in its original unedited form so that you can see how accurate it's transcription technology is. So you may notice a mistake here and there, but I think that overall what you will find is that the accuracy is about as real world usable as you can find.
One small problem
I just got this app this morning and tried it on an email. There was only one small problem – the keyboard covered up the lower part of the text so I could not see whether it was writing correctly or not. If made a few small errors but not as many as the iPhone speech to text makes. I have been having problems with the iPhone as it stops recording and gives me a spinning wheel. Very frustrating. It seems that this app is working better and does a lot more than I actually need. Translation could be very interesting.
Better than Dragon
I am using this app for a very specific need: I want to convert spoken numbers (10- or 13-digit ISBNs) into text so I can then cut and paste them into another app.
As such, a dictation app needs to rapidly come back to life after being in the background, and this is where the Active Voice app absolutely beats Dragon Dictation to a bloody pulp. I want fast and simple conversion, and this is the best I've found.
I also appreciate the volume of the tones are adjustable via controlling the volume buttons: that's a very important and useful feature.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 22, 2015
- Version: 1.6.3
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Tensift Software
- © 2015 Tensift Software.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.