Active Voice : Speech-To-Text
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
* * Join over a Million people around the globe using Active Voice on a daily basis!! Download it now! * *
Active Voice is the power of your voice in the palm of your hands!
- Use your voice to send messages and emails. No more tedious typing. Just speak and it's done.
- Translate your text into 32 foreign languages.
- Copy your text with one tap.
- Correct your text using voice dictation or typing.
- Voice recognition support for 34 languages and accents.
- Full support for American and British English.
:: :: SUPPORTED LANGUAGES :: ::
:: Speech recognition support
العربية الفصحى, English (UK, US, Australia), Español(España, EE.UU., México), Bahasa indonesia, Bahasa melayu, čeština, Dansk, Deutsch, français (France, Canada), italiano, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk, Polski, Português, Português brasileiro, Pyccĸий, Română, Slovenčina, suomi, Svenska, Tϋrkçe, Ελληνικά, 한국어, 中文(中国,臺灣), 廣東話, 日本語.
:: Translation support
- Chinese (traditional)
- Haitian Creole
If you are too busy to type on your iPhone, then Active Voice IS DEFINITELY FOR YOU.
So, in a nutshell, you can do the following:
- Convert your voice into text.
- Send your text as an SMS message or email.
:: :: Technology:: ::
Active Voice is powered by cutting-edge technology in speech recognition that requires a Wifi or 3G Internet connection.
- Tired of typing your messages and emails?
THEN WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET YOUR COPY OF ACTIVE VOICE NOW.
What's New in Version 1.6.6
- Multiple enhancements
- Bug fixes
- Improved interface
Couldn't do without this app!
I have to make notes and record all conversations I have with clients. Just the fact that I have to stop and do this every time slows my day down and makes it virtually impossible to be highly productive, but I do understand the significance of it. I used to just email myself and record my notes, but I found this app to to be much quicker and I very rarely have to go back in and change the words. I talk with a deep southern accent so you can only imagine what gets put on paper. Anyway I just love the app and it is invaluable to my business. Works great every time!
I just bought the app. $9.99 - so not cheap. I record a few short test sentences and all went ok. Fairly accurate. But then I recorded what I really needed to (likely about 5+ minutes of talking), and talked less than 2 minutes, and every time, I get an error message and everything I said was lost and didn't get recorded. Nothing.
What happened? It's impossible to even find out or ask questions. There's no instructions link. There's no troubleshooting link. There's no contact for support link. Nothing.
As a disabled person, I was excited to find this app. It would help me immensely. But right now, I feel I got screwed. $10 may not be a lot to some, but to others, it's can be everything and can change their lives immeasurably.
It dictated exactly what I say perfectly. I'm also learning Spanish so it's great that I can easily translate my sentences and paragraphs to Spanish and it has done so perfectly so far. I love the simplicity of this app and that it allows quick and simple forwarding to texting, email, etc. and a copy feature if I want to paste it somewhere else. I highly recommend this app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jan 16, 2017
- Version: 1.6.6
- Size: 27.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Tensift Software
- © 2017 Tensift Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.