Browse free of annoying ads on your iPhone and iPad with the most popular ad blocker for desktop browsers. Simple to use, private and secure, Adblock Browser also saves you data and uses less battery.
Powered by Adblock Plus
- High quality ad blocking
- Market leader since 2006
- Downloaded over 400 million times
Safe and private
Lots of nasty stuff like malware and tracking can hide behind ads.
- Reduce risk of malware infection
- Enhance your privacy
- Recommended by Stanford University, UC Santa Barbara, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Save data and battery
Ads can cause pages to load slower, eat up your data plan and consume your battery. Because it has an ad blocker built in, Adblock Browser...
- Saves up to 50% data plan
- Saves up to 23% battery life
You’re in control
- Disable malware, tracking and more
- Change the default setting to block all ads
- Whitelist your favorite websites
Easy to use
- Intuitive tab functionality
- Smoother scrolling
- Easier bookmarking and keyboard features
About Adblock Browser
Adblock Browser was created by the team at Adblock Plus, the world’s most popular ad blocker. Check out Adblock Plus for desktop!
Discover more at https://adblockplus.org/
Adblock Browser 2.0 for iOS is a major upgrade, with a completely new design and an improved user experience.
Here's what changed:
- Complete redesign for better usability of Adblock Browser for iOS.
- Optimized overall user experience.
- Implementation of Ghost Mode for better private browsing.
- Improved tab-, history- and bookmark management.
- Stability improvements and minor bug fixes.
Questions or feedback? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like the app? Write a review!
Ratings and Reviews
This is by far my favorite browser for iPad. I’ve been using it for a couple of years now, and have never had a crash. I love the way that the tabs work, I love that DuckDuckGo is the default search engine, I love that I NEVER see an ad, I love the speed of the browser, I love that you can request a desktop site if a mobile site is flaky, I love that there is a private browsing option, I love the many privacy options in the settings... Honestly, what’s not to love about this superb browser?
it is THE BEST BROWSER!
I use adblock extension on my mac and windows browsers and they’ve been good but this browser is the cherry on the icing on the cake. Please if u hate unwanted ads just like me, then this is your go to browser, i stream a lot of videos mostly from hugely ad filled sites and always had interference on my phone but since i got this browser, streaming has been real smooth. Great app which serves its purpose really well and best part is, its free. Big ups to adblock dev team, i am a big fan. Thank you.
Does what it says but nothing more
You'd think that would be enough for a decent review, right? Sorry, but this is just not a usable replacement. The one thing I don't expect to lose when I start using a web browser is the previous app state. If I have an article that's too long to read while I wait in line, why is it gone when I get home and want to pick back up where I left off? AdBlock just dumps all open pages whenever it feels like, which is extremely annoying. "Do one thing, and do it well." I guess vaporizing my saved web context is one way to save me from terrible intrusive advertising, but it's not the method I would've chosen. Please fix this obnoxious bug.
- Eyeo GmbH
- 32.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2014 Eyeo GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.