Adobe Acrobat DC - PDF Reader and more
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Acrobat (formerly Adobe Reader) is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs. Additional Adobe Document Cloud subscriptions are available for purchase to easily convert and edit PDFs anywhere.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, zoom in and out
• Choose Single Page or Continuous Scroll mode
ANNOTATE & REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools
• Highlight and markup text with annotation tools
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fillable fields
• Use your finger to e-sign any PDF document
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account
• Easily access your recent files across devices with Mobile Link
• Store and share files in the cloud
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT & ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad
• Organize pages: reorder, rotate, and delete pages in your PDFs
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase
• Create PDF files
• Convert Office files and camera photos to PDF
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• Adobe Acrobat Pro DC subscription is $24.99 US dollars per month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software, plus Adobe PDF Pack)
• Adobe PDF Pack subscription is $9.99 US dollars per month (includes Adobe ExportPDF)
• Adobe ExportPDF subscription is $23.99 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack, or Export PDF – just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.
What's New in Version 15.0.3
I think this is the first time I've been frustrated enough to write a review about anything. Adobe "fixed" something that wasn't broken... and broke it. This unstable app crashes often since the update. I can't close the app in order to glance at another app because when I return to the reader, it closes out what I was reading and loads the file selection menu. A simple back button is gone. No file name is visible while viewing a file. Fine if you only read books, I suppose, but not for keeping other documents sorted.
Seriously, who makes these decisions? Whose call was it to "revamp" an app that was fine? And for what? To make a mess out of it? A few minor adjustments could always be used. But a whole makeover was ridiculous.
I'll keep the app on my iPad to see if a future update can render it usable again, but until then, I can't use an app that crashes so often. Moving on to a different developer.
I cannot even begin to explain the frustration with the latest update to your app! I use it for varsity readings all the time but it is becoming more difficult for me to as of late. Your old version used to just have a back button and at the top it would show the name of the file, now all it says is "viewer" and I cannot just press back!! This is making keeping track of which readings I have done so difficult! I have to continuously go in and out to check which one I have just completed reading based on which one I selected to open! Please fix it! I am ready to move off reading on my iPad because of this time wasted!
Does what I need
An app that finally allows me to open adobe docs!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 15.0.3
- Size: 36.5 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 1993-2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$9.99
- Adobe ExportPDF Subscription$23.99
- Adobe PDF Pack Subscription$89.99
- Adobe Acrobat Pro$24.99