Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Attend meetings, webinars, and virtual classrooms with Adobe Connect. View and participate, present content, and even fully host online meetings. (Hosting meetings requires an Adobe Connect account)
This Adobe Connect application brings all critical capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive meetings directly from your iPhone or iPad.
Launch and manage meetings - controlling attendee rights, recording, audio conferencing, and layouts. Share PowerPoint® presentations, PFD documents, and even video from your online library. Use your iPad to smoothly whiteboard and annotate directly on content. Participate in multi-point video conferencing using your device’s cameras. View the whole meeting, or zoom in to see content, chat, ask questions using Q&A, and respond to polls. Use VoIP meeting audio, or chose to join a telephone conference if included with the meeting. Use custom pods to view closed captioning, YouTube videos, learning games, and more.
FEATURES for all iOS devices:
• Start and end meetings
• Start, stop, and manage meeting audio conferencing
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings
• Promote or demote user’s roles
• Broadcast cameras and microphones (VoIP)
• Share content from Adobe Connect cloud-based content library
• Control playback of slides and animations
• Play video files
• View and edit Notes
• Participate in Chat, Polls, and Q&A
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree
• Participate in breakout rooms
• View and participate with ‘custom pod’ applications
Additional features for iPads:
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, pause, and stop recordings
• Enable Web Camera rights for all participants
• Switch between stored layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from local device photo library
• Use drawing tools to whiteboard or markup/annotate content
Requirements: iOS 8.1.2 or higher.
Devices supported: iPod touch (5th generation), iPhone 5 or higher, iPad 2 or higher, iPad mini or higher.
Requires WiFi or a standard 3G/4G connection.
What's New in Version 2.6.2
Security updates and performance improvements.
Didn't work for pre-recorded webcast on Ipad
I tried to watch a prerecorded webcast on Ipad. When I started the video it was suggested that I download "adobe connect add in", as if I was using a computer. I found this app in the Apple App Store and installed. The app asks for a URL so I tried pasting the URL in, but it didn't work. I also tried opening by starting the video rather than going through the app, but it does not locate the app. Perhaps the file I'm trying to watch requires flash, or I need to know what part of the URL to use.
Same issues as others
Enter the link from a pre-recorded webcast and it takes me to safari and asks me to download the add-on. Was really hoping this was going to work. I will try using it for my next meeting live to see if it works.
As you have read from everyone's reviews, this app does not work. When I tried to paste the link to the presentation, I received the message for an invalid link. Adobe should thoroughly test an app before releasing it.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 20, 2017
- Version: 2.6.2
- Size: 48.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.