Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adobe Connect users can host, join, collaborate, and share in Adobe Connect meetings, webinars, and training - for true collaboration and mobile learning from anywhere, anytime.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your iOS tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from library in the cloud
• Share content from local device photo library
• Start and stop content and screen sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on iPads only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both iPads and smaller iPhone, and iPod touch devices
Software: iOS 6 or later
• iPhone 4S
• iPhone 5
• iPhone 5S
• iPod touch (4th generation)
• iPod touch (5th generation)
• iPad with Retina display
• iPad Mini
What's New in Version 2.2.1
• Full support for iOS devices with Retina display
• Video support in widescreen (16:9) format when viewing cameras shared from desktop
• Improved usability when playing back FLV videos embedded in PowerPoint slides
• Enhanced mobile learning with additional Adobe Presenter 9 quiz question types supported (fill-in-the-blank and hot spot)
• Manage meeting audio from any device (including small form factor devices)
• Bug fixes
The ADOBE Connect (EGC) is part of my companies shared standard for virtual conferencing. On the Windows platform it works great. However the mobile app is very frustrating since layouts can not be modified.
Also iff someone is sharing a presentation and then I navigate away from Connect to IPad home screen and then another application, when I come back to Connect the shared presentation is frozen, only remedy is to close APP and restart.
Adobe - REALLY!!
Gives me to opportunity to view meetings anywhere rather than having to run home.
Poor support for many features
I am shocked that you cannot view a graphic and listen to an audio file at the same time on the mobile app. The participant has to choose one of the two. And, if they chose the picture, and then go back to the audio file, it starts at the beginning and can put you completely out of sync with the instructor.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 13, 2013
- Version: 2.2.1
- Size: 26.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Japanese
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2012 Adobe Systems Incorporated
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.