Adobe Photoshop Express
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Join millions of creative folks who trust and use Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and easy editing on mobile devices. Try-out the #1 user-requested features: TEXT. The new Text styles give you flexibility to create incredible memes, using a variety of fonts, colors and transparency.
Photoshop Express Collages gives you flexibility and control of images ranging from border size, color, individual pan, and zoom. Also, apply quick backgrounds and Style Transfer which will help you create studio-caliber collages in just 5-7 taps. The new Pop Color feature will set apart your Collages! It’s a must try.
PHOTOSHOP EXPRESS COLLAGES FEATURES:
• Upload files from your device, Adobe Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, or Google Photos.
Automatic collage: Choose from auto-suggested collage outputs to save time in creating a collage.
• Intelligent layout and Style Transfer automatically creates gorgeous, share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pop Color – Highlight one color amongst all the images in the collage to give it a mesmerising effect
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
You can also use Photoshop Express to touch your way to better-looking iPhone pictures. Use slide bar adjustments or use automatic one-touch fixes to do it for you.
• Basics: Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos. Remove red-eye and pet-eye.
• Auto-Fix: A one-touch adjustment for contrast, exposure, and white balance.
• Blemish removal: Remove spots, dirt, and dust from your photos with one touch.
• Corrections: Slide controls for clarity, contrast, exposure, highlights, shadows, temperature,
tint, and vibrance. Various corrections like Blacks, Whites, Reduce Luminance and Reduce Color Noise make images more beautiful.
• Looks: Choose from more than 45 eye-catching effects! Different categories of looks like Black and White, Portrait, Nature, and Duo Tones help save the right look to apply.
• Customization: Create and save your own Looks.
• Borders: Add a distinctive personal touch to your photos with 15 borders and frames. For a harmonious look, match the border color with the colors in the image.
• Image Resize: Use this option to resize an image before saving.
• Raw photo support: Import and edit photos in raw formats.
• Tiff Support - Edit TIFF images seamlessly.
• Watermark images: Easily add custom text or graphical watermark on images.
• Sharing: Enhanced sharing experience allows one-click sharing to multiple destinations.
• Perspective Correction – Fix those skewed perspective photos with just a click! Choose from auto (balanced or full auto), vertical, or horizontal correction options.
• JPEG Quality output – Customize the quality and size of your output image.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at the other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
•Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color, and adjust your images to perfection — and easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
•Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize, and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models of most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 6.1
. Text Support in Collage – Now you can add text to your Collages.
Best app for amateurs and professionals while on their phone
I started using Adobe Photoshop in 1992 while in College to become a photojournalist. I remember still the awe I felt going to Mrs. V’s class. What incredible things would I see today? I try to hold on to those feelings in a world now full of altered images. It’s exciting, yet sad, that we seem to have lost ourselves in the realm of the surreal. I believe this app is incredible. There is no competition for handheld devices. Constantly improving while keeping its roots steady. At this point, I use the remove flaws tool as I used the original clone tool with great precision. If you’re at all confused or frightened by all the options photoshop has to offer, my advice to you is the words Mrs. V once told me...Just play. If I could give you any advice for improvement, I’d say look to the filters on instagram. I still prefer their options to any others offered here. And the effects offered by Carbon are brilliant! I’d add a Leica effect for selective focus and unique background pixilation and a hasselblad effect for a medium format look. That’s all. And if I could have my old clone tool with the choice of brushes...I’d be in Heaven. Thank you!
My go-to app for quick edits
I love all of the Adobe CC suite apps but this one probably gets the most day to day use. Unlike other editing apps, I've never had a crash and lost work, it is extremely stable, and doesn't lag when applying changes... Unlike some other apps that are badly optimized as far as ram usage.
I like that you can make and save your own filters, in other apps I can achieve the same look I want but if I want to apply it to multiple images it's a pain in the neck of remembering the order of settings and their intensity. With PS Express that hassle is no more. It's so versatile too, I can use it to crop and adjust before importing (easily, I might add) into another image editing app, but I can ALSO do the reverse and use PS Express for the finishing touches. It all depends on the task at hand and what I want to achieve.
I'd give it five stars if it had layers, though importing into Mix, among others, gives me that option so it's only a minor annoyance as some images could be done fully in Express if it gave the option for layers. But it's a really amazing app nonetheless and I highly recommend it.
For basic editing photoshop express is my go to app.
I really like the smoothed out look I can get in portraits without pixels or noise effecting my end results. Now I t is almost a a three because except for the wonderful basic editor the rest of the filters , including the premium. It’s kind of sad that a company that is known for advanced powerful software looks like they let kids make their premium filters. Pop art filters would be more useful, and I do like the color recognized in the collage section. I can get three pics together that I love, and the color that is dominant is picked up in the other photos making cohesive and looks nice. It would be a great feature for anyone obsessed with a theme, or a color so their feed looks matchy matchy. I just post if something is interesting, but it’s awesome for the themesters
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 28, 2017
- Version: 6.1
- Size: 237 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.