Adobe Photoshop Express: Edit Photos, Make Collage
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join millions of creative folks who trust Adobe Photoshop Express for fast, powerful, and advanced editing on mobile devices. Now, try-out the #1 user-requested feature: COLLAGES. Adobe Photoshop Express Collages helps you create studio-caliber layouts in 5-7 taps.
• Access images on your mobile device, Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Facebook, and now Google Photos.
• New Adobe-only features like "Intelligent Layout" and "Style Transfer" help you automatically create stunning share-worthy collages in a single tap.
• Pick any photo in the collage, and manually edit it however you like:
- Hold and drag to swap photo position, pinch to zoom in or out, or drag the handles to resize.
- Double tap to pan and zoom.
- Adjust/fix a single image, and apply any look.
- Change border thickness and color.
- Undo and try again
• Easily save and print your collage or even text / email the file.
• 1-tap share with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, and WhatsApp.
• Download and start designing unique collages immediately - all free.
Want to do more with your photos? Take a look at these other free Adobe Photoshop apps:
• Photoshop Mix — Cut out and combine elements from different images, blend layers, and apply looks on your iPad or iPhone — anywhere you are.
• Photoshop Fix — Edit facial features, heal, lighten, liquefy, color and adjust your images to perfection — and then easily share them across other Creative Cloud desktop and mobile apps.
• Lightroom Mobile – Capture, edit, organize and share professional quality images from your smartphone or tablet.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family of products.
Photoshop Express supports the following file formats:
• Photo: JPG, PNG
• Raw files: arw (SONY), cr2 (CANON), crw (CANON), dng, erf (EPSON), raf (FUJI), 3fr & fff (HASSELBLAD), dcr (KODAK), mrw (KONICA), mos (LEAF), rwl (LEICA), nef & nrw (NIKON), orf (OLYMPUS), rw2 (PANASONIC), pef (PENTAX), srw (SAMSUNG)
While we aim to provide support for raw files from the latest camera models from most camera manufacturers, we cannot guarantee universal raw support.
What's New in Version 5.2
Bug fixes and enhancements.
iPhone Photos Always Better with a little PS!
Playing with the different looks and combinations over the past few years has proven to be a QUICK & fantastic way to turn most any photo into a beautiful, more colorful, and HOPEFULLY a little slice better than "real life" snaps.
Wonderful to have handy on iPad and iPhone for "on the go" quick fixes.
I've not had trouble with crashing with my current configuration. Hopefully when I update phone I won't be crying!
Thanks for my FAVORITE APP! ❤️🎨
LAST UPDATES ARE A NO GO!
From a few freezes and crashes, no the issues have become much worse with the the most recent latest updates. The app will invariably freeze while editing a photo that was shared from the Camera Roll. I have two iPhones 7 and 5s, it happens every time, and the only way to go around the issue is to import the photo from Photoshop itself and not share it from the camera roll. A fix is needed asap.
Favorite Photo Editor
I came to the app with previous computer photoshop knowledge so this was a simpler condensed version. User friendly for new comers. The range of filters is more broad than other apps I've used and there are more options to tweak the settings. Recent update includes making collages, haven't tried yet but I am excited so I can have one app that does the work of many.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 02, 2017
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 176 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.