Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring the fun and creative possibilities of Adobe® Photoshop® software to your iPhone and iPod Touch with Adobe Photoshop Touch.
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy most of the same features as the iPad version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** It’s easy to manually sync your files between devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What's New in Version 1.3.5
• Creative Cloud automatic sync is disabled; Sync files manually
• Updated manual upload/download functionality for Creative Cloud
• Various bug fixes provide an improved overall experience
This app is very powerful especially for something used on your phone! I don't know what all
Of these people are complaining about, I can so most actions I need for advanced photo manipulation. And yes, there is a dodge burn tool for the person who said there wasn't. Also, if you did your homework you can fill a layer with 50% grey and overlay blend mode. Painting with black and grey does the same effect! Sure there isn't actually "Adjustment Layers". But, duplicate the project add the adjustment effect you want, then adjust the opacity! There are many tricks I've learned just by experimenting. The ONLY complaint I have, is there is minor distortion when blending many layers of an image and edge artifacts are produced when lightening or darkening a cutout image. The 2nd can usually be avoided by choosing "Select all pixels" first. Then there is no room for extra edge artifacts.
Robust photo editor
There are other apps that offer specific functions found in this app, and those apps make it easier to do. But the product of those apps can also appear like you did it on a cheap app, especially when it's trying to make adjustments to a single layer jpg file. This app is great for editing photos, creating artwork, and using layers. There are lots of effects available, both as simple user selections or requiring layers and combinations of selections (as you would expect to find in the desktop Photoshop application).
I would recommend downloading Adobe' Creative Cloud tutorial app which has videos on how to use this app for complex photo editing.
I wish this app had more options to send finished jpg files to other apps like printing apps. VSCO and Snapseed are supported, but please add Litely.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for iPhone
I remained on the fence for several months as it’s obvious this mobile app is not very well received. i was also hoping for a sale but finally I decided to take the risk and I am pleasantly surprised. I have found this remarkably useful as I’m now able to delete 2 other apps. Such a pity that people expect Adobe to port every feature from the desktop version and keep it cheap. I, personally, glad I made the purchase. worth the $5. I recommend it but consider the fact this is a mobile app, a fraction of the features and price of the desktop versions. Also, thank you for not pushing your cloud features in our face with the mobile app.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 24, 2014
- Version: 1.3.5
- Size: 28.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2014 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.