Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring the fun and creative possibilities of Adobe® Photoshop® software to your iPhone and iPod Touch with Adobe Photoshop Touch.
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy most of the same features as the iPad version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** It’s easy to manually sync your files between devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
• Fixed issue with accessing files / folders in Creative Cloud
• Resolved several other bugs
Great app, but...
I use this app on a daily basis. But recently it has been having loading problems. I have had to delete and re download the app 6 times in the last 2 days! Because after I would edit a picture I would try to save it and it would freeze and never save. So please fix this because it's very annoying!
Need more layers!
I really like the app but it needs more layers. I have great edits planned but I always don't have enough layers to make it. I hope that on the next update that there will be unlimited layers! Plz make more layers of I will not use this app again.
I'm not too impressed
Enlight worked much better. User interface is very "old school." Prompts pop us constantly. The photo editing app market is Adobe's to lose, but everyday folks are probably really enjoying finally having affordable access to image editing.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 21, 2015
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.