Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring the fun and creative possibilities of Adobe® Photoshop® software to your iPhone and iPod Touch with Adobe Photoshop Touch.
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy most of the same features as the iPad version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** Your projects are automatically synced between your devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What's New in Version 1.1.3
• General bug fixes
• Improved support for iOS 7
Extraordinary but not at a 100% yet!
3 stars, this is a work app. It efficiently resembles the full Adobe Photoshop software we all know and love, but fails in two key things (thus -2 stars) This is a work app, again! It has no compatibility with Dropbox (whereas rivals like iPhoto do.) and I was highly disappointed that it is not PSD file compatible! I cannot import my PSD files from my desktop and for a $5 app, it should be able to! And lastly, I cannot share the finished products with other apps besides the Camera roll, Adobe's cloud and the mail app. For 5 dollars I expect a pro quality application. Its environment is very limited, very disappointed!
Ok but limits what I can do...
While I'm thrilled about this app, I look forward to future updates. Here are what I'm looking for:
1. Ability to open .psd files with layers in tact.
2. Ability to import multiple images at once.
3. Unlimited layers, or a much larger number of layers.
4. Ability to copy Creative Cloud files to iPad/iPhone for access when not online.
5. Ability to create a clipping mask. This is a huge one that will save a bunch of time!
Hopefully these will come with future updates and the app would be just perfect. It freezes sometimes and I've worked on some things for over and hour and lost it because of crashing (frustrating!). But all-in-all it's a good app.
This app is by far the best editing app. This app by it self can do more than all the photo editing apps put together! The only thing i would like to see is some arabic fonts added with wider variety of fonts. Also some minor updates from now and then would be great. Thank you for the developers of this amazing app, i also cant wait for the touch version of premium pro to be invented !
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Nov 05, 2013
- Version: 1.1.3
- Size: 32.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2012-13 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.