Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring the fun and creative possibilities of Adobe® Photoshop® software to your iPhone and iPod Touch with Adobe Photoshop Touch.
Transform your images with core Photoshop features. Combine images, apply professional effects, and share results with friends and family through Facebook and Twitter — all from the convenience of your iPhone and iPod Touch. Enjoy most of the same features as the iPad version:
• Use popular Photoshop features, such as layers, selection tools, adjustments, and filters, to create mind-blowing images.
• Improve your photos using classic Photoshop features to bring out the best in your photography. Apply precise tone and color adjustments to your entire composition, a particular layer, or a select area.
• Create something other-worldly using painting effects, filter brushes, and so much more. With Photoshop Touch, the creative possibilities are endless.
• Make your images pop with graphical text. Apply strokes, add drop shadows and fades, and more.
• Take advantage of your device’s camera to fill an area on a layer with the unique Camera Fill feature.
• Quickly combine images together. Select part of an image to extract just by scribbling with the Scribble Selection tool. With the Refine Edge feature, use your fingertip to easily capture hard-to-select image elements, like hair.
• Start a project on your iPhone or iPod Touch and finish it on your iPad* or back in Photoshop** at your desk using a free membership to Adobe Creative Cloud™.*** It’s easy to manually sync your files between devices.
• Free membership to Creative Cloud provides 2GB of cloud storage.
• Work on high-resolution images while maintaining the highest image quality. Images up to 12 megapixels are supported.
*Requires separate purchase of Photoshop Touch for tablet.
**Adobe Photoshop CS5.1 or later.
Creative Cloud may not be available in all countries or languages and may be subject to change or discontinuation without notice.
What's New in Version 1.3.7
• Fixed issue with accessing files / folders in Creative Cloud
• Resolved several other bugs
Had an issue when I used camera fill. The app turned upside down and I lost control of all the tools couldn't save or recover the work. Please help!! iPhone 4s current IOS
Absolutely the best creative MUST for iPhoneographers and those alike. Quick and easy to learn even with no photoshop experience. Make amazing images in seconds with no loss of resolution.
NO PRESSURE SENSITIVITY ON IPHONE VERSION!!!
Sorry, but without pressure sensitivity, the app is next to completely useless to me.
I opted for the iPhone Six Plus over the iPad because it fits in my pocket. Both Sketchbook Pro and Inspire Pro offer pressure sensitivity on their iPhone versions. Drawing/painting in my iPhone with these apps is incredible! I am very disappointed that an app giant like Adobe doesn't implement the same function in their digital tool. I don't want to lug around an iPad. The phone is much more convenient.
I truly hope Photoshop fixes this soon.
Great app, but...
I use this app on a daily basis. But recently it has been having loading problems. I have had to delete and re download the app 6 times in the last 2 days! Because after I would edit a picture I would try to save it and it would freeze and never save. So please fix this because it's very annoying!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 21, 2015
- Version: 1.3.7
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © Copyright 2015 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.