Adobe Scan: PDF Scanner, Documents, Receipts
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Go from paper to digital fast. The free Adobe Scan app turns your device into a powerful portable scanner that recognizes text automatically (OCR). Turn anything — receipts, notes, pictures, documents, business cards, whiteboards — into an Adobe PDF with content you can reuse.
HOW IT WORKS:
• CAPTURE. Scan anything to PDF. Advanced image technology automatically detects borders and sharpens scanned content.
• ENHANCE. Touch up scans or photos from your camera roll. Easily preview, reorder, crop, rotate, and adjust color.
• REUSE. Turn your scan into a high-quality Adobe PDF that unlocks content through automated text recognition.
It’s that easy.
WHAT CAN ADOBE SCAN DO FOR YOU?
• SCAN ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME. Capture forms, receipts, notes and business cards. You can even scan multi-page documents with a single tap.
• RECYCLE CONTENT. Free, built-in optical character recognition (OCR) lets you reuse scanned content by creating a high-quality PDF you can work with in Adobe Acrobat Reader.
• GET MORE DONE ON THE GO. Save your scans to Adobe Document Cloud for instant access and sharing. Even lengthy legal documents become manageable, as you search text, highlight key sections, and add notes.
• GET CONNECTED. Adobe Scan connects you to the world’s best document services that let you do more with your PDFs. Edit, convert to Microsoft Office, fill and sign, and send for tracked signatures.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
If you want to do more with your scans, you have the option of purchasing a PDF Pack subscription for US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
Terms & Conditions
What's New in Version 17.07.19
• Create an Adobe ID or use your Facebook or Google account to sign in.
• Bug fixes.
Need more page color settings.
The app is awesome and very easy to use, love the page detect feature, but it would be great if we have an option to choose a B/W page type also, just to give it that document look rather than a color image look.
Too aggressive, can't refine, useless export
First, it captures documents as advertised.
However, REQUIRES a login to use!
Once you use it, it just keeps taking pictures. Over and over. And over. And over. You can disable the "magic" setting but then it doesn't capture documents, which is its sole purpose in life :-/
Also, you can "export" by sharing a link with someone, but that's not really an export, is it? No way to get the scan into anything else you own - unless you share it with yourself, I guess.
Deleting. Back to Office Lens which is barely usable but still better than whatever this thing is doing.
Take a picture, you have a PDF. Whatever else it does is a bonus. Nuff said.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 19, 2017
- Version: 17.07.19
- Size: 96.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Adobe Systems, Inc.
- © 2017 Adobe Systems Incorporated and its licensors
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Adobe PDF Pack$9.99
- Adobe PDF Pack$89.99