Adrenaline Pool Online
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Adrenaline Pool has been awarded best online game for iPhone. Time mag.: #6 iPhone app in 2008
NEW: Customizable match-making, improved cue controls and physics! Friends list, music, new sounds, animated GUI! Online internet competition with worldwide ranking system. 3D balls and particle effects.
Adrenaline Pool features 4 game modes and authentic physics that bring the excitement of real pool to your fingers. Play modes include 8 Ball, 9 Ball, Straight, Snooker! Play against Internet players or test your skills challenging the computer! The Multiplayer game mode of Adrenaline Billiard can be used with Wifi/Edge and 3G networks.
- 4 realistic Pool billiard games (8-Ball, 9-Ball, Straight, Snooker)
- Play against a challenging computer (3 Levels)
- Internet Multiplayer mode with automatic matchmaking
- Multiplayer Chat system with player profile and friends list
- Multiplayer worldwide ranking
- 3D balls, 3 different tables, particle effects
- Authentic billiard physics with English (Side Spin, Top Spin).
- Touch screen controls
- Free update to new version
Also check out our other games: GraalOnline Classic, Cocoto Kart Online, Adrenaline Golf Online, DinoSmash Online, Ace Tennis 2010 Online, Cocoto Magic Onlne, Battle Online, Poker Online, Checkers Online, Belote Online and French Tarot Online!
What's New in Version 1.5
- Improved Snooker: when a player is doing a foul and a miss then the other player can decide to continue or let the player replay, also it's showing the current score and target (reds, colors, end game) in the help screen
- Corrected scoring rules in Snooker
- Modified the look of some dialogs
- Improved speed
Addicted, yes! I live this app as much as my wife. Main issue I have is the top 50 players world wide. I'm ranked and I am sick of trying to pass numerous people that played for 1 hour, 2 months ago and is still in the top 50. They should be purged to give integrity to the true players of the game that are active. Maybe in the future you can add to the app an option for the pocket to be called before the shot to keep people from slopping it up. I hate people that smack the balls around and pray. That's why you shouldn't score people who quit in the beginning is cuz people in the 4000's aren't worth playing if you are considerably higher and I leave before the game starts. There SHOULDNT be a penalty. If someone breaks, then leaves after their break, then they should be beaten to a pulp, then other is awarded points. Disrespectful when that happens. I enjoy your app and look forward to improvements.
Great app needs few fix
This very fun app,I play it evry day. Pool players would enjoy this app. It does need few works
1. Needs to add more game variety like last pocket game, calling the shots.
2. Needs to fix white ball placing on 8 ball. If white ball scratch needs to be place back on the braeking side not place the ball anywhere on the table, that give some players advantage.
3. Needs to add advance shots like jump ball and curving.
So far this it for me can't think other stuff so far is great app I could worth the 5 bucks should be cheaper do since the only diference from lite is the picture adding and friend list. Will give 5th star when some features are added
Eurocenter needs to police the community
Eurocenter, you have created a successful game, however you need to police the community. There are so many cheaters that are running amok, as well as people with foul language. Though you have created a "Report User" button, you do not follow up with the actual notices that we users are reporting. Several players that were die hard fans of this game have left the community, including the top player in Snooker. The cheats and low beats are winning. Eurocenter, please be more responsible in building the community that you designed!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 23, 2008
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: EUROCENTER
- © 2009 Eurocenter
Compatibility: Requires iOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.