Advanced Naming Therapy Lite - Aphasia & Cognition
By Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sample this exciting new tool that takes your speech-language therapy to the next level! Improve word finding, thought organization, attention to detail, and mental flexibility as you work on higher-level expressive language skills in 4 engaging activities, giving you more to talk about in new ways.
Advanced Naming Therapy Lite is a free trial version of Advanced Naming Therapy. The full app is your next step up from our best-selling Naming Therapy app - perfect for the clinic and home practice for people with aphasia, cognitive-communication challenges, and unclear speech. Challenging, fun, and evidence-based, Advanced Naming Therapy will be your new go-to app for verbal expression.
4 Trusted Activities:
1) CREATE sentences using 3 of the 250 action words based on the evidence-supported Verb Network Strengthening Treatment (VNeST) method.
2) GENERATE words in 7 of over 300 sound- and meaning-based categories to stretch your mental dictionary as you improve verbal fluency and speed.
3) DESCRIBE 10 of 500+ interesting photographs that will make you laugh or scratch your head – and talk!
4) COMPARE and contrast 4 of over 200 pairs of items from concrete to abstract using verbal reasoning skills.
You can try 24 exercises for free, then upgrade to the full app to get over 1,250 unique stimuli and 2 verbal fluency tests – you won’t get bored as you improve!
Here’s what you’ll be able to work on:
* Word Finding
* Sentence Creation
* Verb Conjugation
* Semantic Organization
* Verbal Reasoning
* Adjectives, Nouns, & Verbs
* Mental Flexibility
* Speed of Processing
These activities can help people with aphasia or anomia after stroke, cognitive-communication challenges after brain injury, tip-of-the-tongue sensation during conversation, or other cognitive and communication challenges.
Helpful features and settings:
* Automated reports with data, session length, and responses
* Easy verbal fluency assessments with published norms (full version only)
* Multiple input methods: type, dictate*, or choose
* On-screen audio recording with the option to email files
* Helpful instructional overlays to guide you
* Optional scoring for level of assistance
See what Speech-Language Pathologists are already saying about Advanced Naming Therapy:
“I love using the VNeST technique with my patients with aphasia, but I struggle to come up with good verbs and choices. I can’t believe how easy it is with this app! What’s even better is that now my patients can practice at home too. Thank you Tactus!” – Outpatient SLP
“The members at my stroke group were so engaged with the Describe pictures – even the ones who are normally quite passive spoke up. I can’t wait for my volunteers and families to start using this app.” - Community SLP
“My client with aphasia used your 4-in-1 app until he got too good. I showed him this one and he loved it! It’s just the right level for him now. In general, for the stroke and brain injury clients I usually see, I think this is your most useful app yet!” – Private Practice SLP
“Everyone loves Generate – including me! I’ve used it to elicit clear speech while engaging in a cognitive challenge for a patient with Parkinson’s, and my aphasia group gets very competitive with it. Each activity is useful for so many goals.” – Rehab SLP
“I used the app today with 2 kindergarten students working on /s/ and turned to Describe for the silly pictures. We were all giggles, and they were so motivated!” – School SLP
You can trust that this Tactus Therapy app, like all our other therapy apps, offers respectful therapeutic activities for adults with acquired neurogenic communication disorders. No in-app purchases, no outside advertisements, no subscriptions, and no collection of any personal information. We value your privacy.
*Voice dictation requires 3rd generation iPad, iPhone 4S or newer.
What's New in Version 1.04
- minor bug fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Jan 26, 2017
- Version: 1.04
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
- © 2016 Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.