Advanced Naming Therapy - Aphasia & Cognition
By Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ALL Tactus Therapy Apps & Bundles are ON SALE in May! ***
An exciting tool that takes your speech-language therapy to the next level! Improve word finding, thought organization, attention to detail, and mental flexibility as you work on higher-level expressive language skills in 4 engaging activities, giving you more to talk about in new ways.
**Try Advanced Naming Therapy Lite for FREE**
Advanced Naming Therapy is your next step up from our best-selling Naming Therapy app - perfect for the clinic and home practice for people with aphasia, cognitive-communication challenges, and unclear speech. Challenging, fun, and evidence-based, Advanced Naming Therapy will be your new go-to app for verbal expression.
4 Trusted Activities:
1) CREATE sentences using 250 action words based on the evidence-supported Verb Network Strengthening Treatment (VNeST) method.
2) GENERATE words in over 300 sound- and meaning-based categories to stretch your mental dictionary as you improve verbal fluency and speed.
3) DESCRIBE over 500 interesting photographs that will make you laugh or scratch your head – and talk!
4) COMPARE and contrast over 200 pairs of items from concrete to abstract using verbal reasoning skills.
Over 1,250 unique stimuli – you won’t get bored as you improve with this exciting new app!
Here’s what you’ll be able to work on:
* Word Finding
* Sentence Creation
* Verb Conjugation
* Semantic Organization
* Non-Literal Language
* Verbal Reasoning
* Adjectives, Nouns, and Verbs
* Mental Flexibility
* Speed of Processing
These activities can help people with aphasia or anomia after stroke, cognitive-communication challenges after brain injury, tip-of-the-tongue sensation during conversation, or other cognitive and communication challenges.
Helpful features and settings:
* Automated reports with data, session length, and responses
* Easy verbal fluency assessments with published norms
* Multiple input methods: type, dictate*, or choose
* On-screen audio recording with the option to email files
* Helpful instructional overlays to guide you
* Optional scoring for level of assistance
See what Speech-Language Pathologists are already saying about this app:
“I love using the VNeST technique with my patients with aphasia, but I struggle to come up with good verbs and choices. I can’t believe how easy it is with this app! What’s even better is that now my patients can practice at home too. Thank you Tactus!” – Outpatient SLP
“The members at my stroke group were so engaged with the Describe pictures – even the ones who are normally quite passive spoke up. I can’t wait for my volunteers and families to start using this app.” - Community SLP
“My client with aphasia used your 4-in-1 app until he got too good. I showed him this one and he loved it! It’s just the right level for him now. In general, for the stroke and brain injury clients I usually see, I think this is your most useful app yet!” – Private Practice SLP
“Everyone loves Generate – including me! I’ve used it to elicit clear speech while engaging in a cognitive challenge for a patient with Parkinson’s, and my aphasia group gets very competitive with it. Each activity is useful for so many goals.” – Rehab SLP
“I used the app today with 2 kindergarten students working on /s/ and turned to Describe for the silly pictures. We were all giggles, and they were so motivated!” – School SLP
You can trust that this Tactus Therapy app, like all our other therapy apps, offers respectful therapeutic activities for adults with acquired neurogenic communication disorders. No in-app purchases, no outside advertisements, no subscriptions, and no collection of any personal information. We value your privacy.
*Voice dictation requires 3rd generation iPad and iPhone 4S or newer
What's New in Version 1.05
- minor fixes
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Mar 30, 2017
- Version: 1.05
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd
- © 2016 Tactus Therapy Solutions Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.