This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Are you ready for another adventure?! Join millions of other players in a strategic and quick-action adventure! Battle hundreds of different enemies and capture them to build the strongest army in the world! Do you have what it takes to catch them all and save the kingdom?
- Create your own Champion to lead your squad and outfit them with new armor, weapons, and items to lead your team to victory!
- Hundreds of Heroes and Minions to capture, train, and fuse to create the greatest squad in the kingdom!
- New daily quests and bosses each day to test your skills!
- Team up with friends and make new allies o take on the hordes of enemies!
- Enlist your squad in the Arena for Player Vs Player combat to battle the teams of other players and prove yourself worthy!
- Join one of the major Houses of Stoik, Dracus, or Faye and gain access to the "Super Dungeon" if your House is winning in the Arena!
- Use Gems Earned In-Game or Purchased to Exclusive Chests to unlock ultra powerful units!
Adventure Age is entirely free to download and play but it does offer in-app purchases. If you would like to disable these in-app purchases, you may do so in Settings.
What's New in Version 1.0.3
Level 49 bug fixed
Room for improvement
The main thing that keeps me from giving a full 5 stars is the issue with gems. Everyone seems to have the issue of not receiving looted gems, I've watched multiple ads and ha the game close after a fight and I wind up back to my previous, and lower gem count. Once the issue with gems is resolved, and maybe the item/team page crash issue is fixed I'd feel able to give a 5/5 for this game. There is also a large green sword that drops, but always turns into a previously owned face that's always named Risessa.
During battles, the energy bar isn't showing that it's being filled when we collect the purple blocks, however when we have enough, the energy bar is filled. Please fix the energy so that it shows that it's moving towards full instead of always either no energy or full energy. Also the creep attacks don't match the hit log. I was annihilated in three rounds when I had full HP, while they were only hitting "1"'s. Also the free gem videos button isn't working very well. It just stays there after three videos and I can't click it. This game has many bugs but it's new. Has potential to become better.
I am a level 204 and ever since I advanced through the vale of ash all of the gems I earn don't go to my inventory, the super dungeons freeze after the first wave and have an invisible enemy that if I hit at all ends the mission early and makes it so that I can't capture enemies or pick up items to equip, and the missions with cutscenes freeze it so that I can't do anything but leave the mission or exit the app entirely. Please fix this because it makes it extremely hard for me to want to keep playing. I'm losing interest.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 25, 2014
- Version: 1.0.3
- Size: 96.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Everplay Interactive
- © Everplay Interactive
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Gems pack 1$0.99
- Gems pack 2$4.99
- Coin cloner$1.99
- Gems pack 3$22.99
- Gems pack 4$39.99