Adventure Land is an Experimental Indie MMORPG. ANYONE can Code not just one, but up to 4 characters! You can play manually, use the given default Code, or learn programming to do more!
There are no quests, no guides you have to strictly follow to the letter. No objectives either. You can do anything you want. Even farming the lowest monster will yield satisfactory results! You can trade, upgrade, combine, craft, gamble in tavern, party with friends, pvp solo with your rouge or go after rare loots!
Origins of Code
Mage, Warrior, Rogue, Ranger, Priest and Merchant. All with different, easy to understand, but unique skills. There are no skill trees or the need to pick attributes, it's all automatic to keep things simple. Items provide some depth, and Code adds some variation to the mix.
There's a lot to work on. Daily Events, Paladin Class, Pets, Guilds (or Familias, as they will be small), New Zones, New Items, New Skills. All features are shaped and vetted by the playerbase. Going open-source at 50,000 installs!
Disclaimer: Adventure Land is an indie game, I've been developing the game for more than 2 years and I improve the game every single day, Mac App Store version of the game includes new features and capabilities, it's a new horizon, there might be minor hick-ups along the way, I'll address these issues as soon as possible and keep pushing new versions - As a prospective player, you can always reach me through the contact details if you come up with issues
Up to 12 players can now play on the same network/household if they each purchase the game
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic! Great/Easy Learning code!
Started playign this game with my buddy and its been nothing but excitement the entire time! Currently a college student taking coding classes. They work hand in hand. Learning how to code through the game from trial and error as well as the amazing community of genius players that are always willing to help you out! tons of guides for new players on the best beginner codes that are super easy to use, But the limits of what you make your characters do only ends with your imagination and skill.
Highly Reccomend for anyone who wants to have fun while learning coding. Even if you dont want to learn the coding you can enjoy the game by playign manually or using the beginner codes
- Kaan Soral
- 66.3 MB
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- © Kaan Soral
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.