Master powerful magic, venture through dungeons, and explore the monster-filled forest of Equica!
Clover is the unicorn apprentice of Grand Swirllock the Bearded. She needs to learn the 10 basic combat spells every mage must master to survive fights against the monsters of Equica.
Traverse deadly dungeons to unlock more spells and extend your life energy! Beat all the dungeon bosses to prove you’re tough enough to take on any dangerous quest!
[Full Version Features]
- Unlock 10 Different Combat Spells!
- 9 Dungeons Crawling With Monsters & Treasure!
- Plunder Caves For Gems & Items!
- Find Cupcakes, Potions, and Power-Boosting Equipment!
- A Vast & Mysterious Forest Awaits…
[Lite Version Features]
- Unleash the Blast and Cut Spells!
- A Portion of The Forest is Yours to Explore!
- Traverse the First Dungeon!
- Collect Powerful Equipment in a Gem Filled Cave!
*** If you like the demo, be sure to Finish Your Training in the Full Version! ***
~ Music provided by OpenGameArt.org ~
Title Theme: Polyverse Title by Botanic
Timber Grove: Chippytoon by BBandRage
Battle Theme: BossMain by SketchyLogic
Dungeon: Last Life by Scribe
~ Music provided by The Cynic Project ~
Cave: Crystal Cave by cynicmusic (pixelsphere.org)
~ Music provided by PacDV ~
Boss Theme: Power Juice by www.pacdv.com/sounds/
~ Music provided by AudioJungle.net ~
Forest: The Big Guy by Snabisch
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of Fun
Just the demo alone has hours of RPG gameplay. Even if you beat it you can keep going.
This game is loads of fun. Sometimes it's hard but you get the hang of it. It's like a My Little Pony game for Game Boy but it's for an Apple device.
Lots of depth in just the demo.
Fights get repetitive but are easy to skip. I'll give the full version a try.
- Anthony Pendley
- 165.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2014 Anthony Pendley
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.