A revolutionary graphical interface to allow you to focus on the important points of your checklist, while ensuring maximum safety in flight.
Intuitive and innovative, it was designed by pilots for pilots to allow you to concentrate on the flight while facilitating access to the information published by the manufacturer and many other features to increase your safety.
- Dynamic links that allow you to access at any time from the 'normal' checklists to the most critical emergency checklists in relation to each phase of flight.
- An intelligent and instant selection of emergency checklists and abnormal situations thanks to a keyword search.
- Linear continuity in managing emergency checklists to ensure maximum security when you need it most.
- At any time, you can take advantage of manufacturers' notes, cautions and warnings while continuing your checklist dynamically and efficiently.
- Take notes on the fly to re-use them or see them later.
- Display vital information for flight phases, airspeeds, clearances, circuits, and more quickly, without distraction whilst flying
Customization with the Aero Editor:
- Create* or modify your checklists in no time with an intuitive graphical interface.
- Create links between your normal checklists and emergency checklists to ensure maximum flight safety.
- Enjoy unparalleled customization features to make your checklists unique.
With your own Safe Apps Checklist account, manage your checklists and publish* to the Aero Catalog.
The Cessna C172SP G1000™ and Robin DR400-140B checklists are included in the app for FREE or sign in and subscribe* to get content from the checklist catalog for different aircraft.
Available checklists in Aero Checklist's catalog (non exhaustive list):
- Cessna C172SP (G1000™) FREE
- Robin DR400-140B (160HP) FREE
- Beechcraft Bonanza 36 & A36
- Beechcraft Baron 55 (models C, D, E)
- Cessna C150
- Cessna C152
- Cessna C172M
- Cessna C172N
- Cessna C172S (coming soon)
- Cessna C177B
- Cessna C182T
- Cessna C208B G1000™ (w/ & w/o Cargo Pod)
- Cessna C210M
- Cessna T210N
- Cessna C310R (coming soon)
- Cessna C421C (coming soon)
- Cirrus SR20 (coming soon)
- Cirrus SR22 G3
- Cirrus SR22T
- Diamond DA40D TDI
- Diamond DA42 NG
- Mooney M20J
- Piper Archer II
- Piper Saratoga II HP
- Piper Seneca III
- Piper Seneca V
- Daher Socata TBM 850
- Pilatus PC12 NG
- Bell 206 L3 Long Ranger
- Robinson R44 Raven II
(Checklists are released on a regular basis, so check the catalog often...)
* The subscription to the Private Pilot pack enables access to the checklist catalog to allow downloading of checklists as well as access to the Aero Editor in the application to modify or create your own checklists.
The in-app subscriptions offered in the app are auto renewable subscriptions. The terms are as below:
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Emergency checklist search - phases are now included in the search to instantly sort checklists by type of failure (electrical, avionics, etc...)
- Reset Checklist - options to reset a checklist assigned to a checklist link if it has already been carried out
- Description Field - now even larger per checklist file so you can add more useful information
- Application recovery information added in the global help menu
Ratings and Reviews
Bought the App. It worked well for one week. Then it totally stopped allowing me in and the multiple requests for help to the creators have gone unanswered. Would strongly not recommend,,
PS, My card was charged
- Safe Apps Sarl
- 35.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Safe Apps Sarl
- In-App Purchases
- Private Pilot Subscription $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.