By Lakehorn AG
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
** Check out AeroWeather Pro with even more functionality like today widget or Apple Watch app. **
Get current and precise weather conditions (METAR) as well as weather forecasts (TAF), which are used by pilots for their flight preparations. You can choose worldwide airport weather stations from the built-in database by either name, ICAO code, or based on your current location. Data will be shown in its original format or fully decoded into easy understandable texts.
- shows additional information like sunrise/sunset, station location/elevation, timezone, and daylight saving adjustment
- optionally displays all times in GMT or in the station's local time
- supports US and metric units
- display/adding of nearby stations
What's New in Version 1.6.8
- Fixed delayed METAR/TAF loading for Brazilian airports
- Minor bug fixing and layout improvements
- Updated station database (2016-11-04); including timezone changes
This app has everything I could wish from an aviation weather app. As an aspiring pilot, it's really great to know all this weather information. (Obviously 😀)
The UI in this app is incredible. I've seen so many great app concepts that aren't made with an even usable UI. This app does it very well.
Keep up the good work guys!
Excellent Quick WX Reference
Provides raw data, and translated option. Great for planning and a quick look just prior to departure.
It's easy and fast to get the metar with this app!!! Love it!!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Nov 07, 2016
- Version: 1.6.8
- Size: 12.2 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Lakehorn AG
- © 2008-2016 Lakehorn AG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.