The browser game phenomenon comes to iOS!
Play online with players around the world as you try to become the biggest cell of them all!
Control your tiny cell and eat other players to grow larger! But watch out: players bigger than you will be trying to make you their lunch. Survive and eat long enough to become the biggest cell in the game!
With new controls developed especially for touchscreens, agar.io offers the same addictive gameplay that millions have already enjoyed on PC. Play online in free-for-all action and use splitting, shrinking and dodging tactics to catch other players - or avoid them! Use a variety of special secret skins with the right username!
- Agar.io offers weekly subscriptions at USD $7,99. Price may vary depending on sales, taxes and countries.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by going to the Account Settings after purchase and auto-renewal may be turned off
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions: https://m.miniclip.com/terms-and-conditions
* Fixed some issues regarding arena freezes
* Fixed issue with misaligned Japanese characters
* Fixed issue with party members counter in the arena
* Check out your party members profile
* Performance improvements and bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
Game is good except for macro noobs
Games good for me except for macro and lag. I have been playing since 2015 I even have the Santa and gingerbread man skin from 2015 Christmas. But agario is so easy to cheat on so when I lost my legit 2015 acc I cheated to get my skins back. After getting this cheat I got the ability to obtain any skin you pay coins with. You still have to pay coins though. I honestly love this game and have invested a ton of money into it215$ definitely more but to lazy to count the deals. Not trying to sound humble but actually I don't know. I've seen the macro noobs channel in my recommended page and it said default macro. Like m8 if u want to do a major update please make it one orang lag. I don't want to have to go out of my way just to get a diff version of an app to play it right. The app shouldn't be that bad to where people have to do that. I still love this game to death though. Also I can't seem to be able to draw a skin of my own which I've seen snay draw a rainbow spong bob and wanted to make that ohh so badly. Other wise I love this game 5 stars if you stop the macro
Latest update as of June 2018 has destroyed my opinion on this game. I'm now playing against invisible players. Literally, players are cheating some how by being either completely invisible or you can only see a name. The lag is horrible, the game glitches, it's constantly having to sign me back in using Facebook, and it is constantly freezing causing me to lose 10s of thousands of XP. I swear it seems like if you get over 6000 mass the game freezes in a matter of minute even when the server isn't that crowded. I use to only have to worry about lagging out from time to time. Now I'm dropping my rating from 5 stars to only 2 stars. I'm editing it again to drop it down to 1 star because it won't let me stay on the leader board without freezing up.
New Update early July 2018. The invisible players seemed to disappeared. The lagging out continues. Now I'm at 3 stars.
Minus 1 star!!!!! You can't hold the #1 position for more than a few minutes before the game freezes!!!! I've lost countless XP!!!!! I'm currently level 83 and I swear I should have max out by now (100) if I could get back all the XP that was stolen from me over the years!!! When the game freezes it's locking up my phone too!!!! (The only plus side to the freezing is it gives people a better chance to get to the number 1 spot.)
Plus 1 star. Freezing is not as bad now.
Plus 1 star. No Freezing. Still some lag tho.
If new VIP was 3xM and 3xXP I would do it.
It keeps crashing
It was a very awesome game, but now every time I try to get on the game just crashes. What it does is it says ‘connecting’ for a few seconds and then I think when it connects it crashes. The only way I know how to fix it is delete the game and get it again, but the problem is that I’m not logged into Facebook and play as a guest, so if I delete it I’ll lose all my progress. This already happened to me once before and I had to delete the game then get it again and lose all my progress, and now it’s happening to me again and I really don’t want to lose all my progress again. I have no idea how to fix it without losing all my progress, which I really don’t want. So can you guys please work on fixing this problem so I can continue playing the game. But before this started happening the game was absolutely amazing and probably the best multiplayer game I ever played.
- Miniclip SA
- 75.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Miniclip SA
- In-App Purchases
- Stack of Coins $1.99
- Pile of Coins $4.99
- Wallet of Coins $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.