Agworld for iPad: Collaborative Farm Management
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world’s first Collaborative Farming Solution that enables growers, crop consultants, farm staff, precision specialists and operation managers to truly work as one. Agworld’s document management, data capture tools, farm maps, library of labels and MSDS and communication tools improve your workflow and increase your production efficiency.
Agworld’s full-featured iPad app is the most convenient way to access, capture, manage and share your farm data from anywhere. The online / offline app allows you to get things done while in the field, even without an internet connection. The app automatically syncs all your information to your secure account once you are back in range.
For Consultants and Advisors:
- Record your observations and recommendations quickly using an app that is designed to be used in the field.
- Add photos or draw on field maps when sending new jobs so that you can identify key areas and communicate with your clients more efficiently.
- Get an overview of your grower’s information, activities, yield and sampling result layers for truly powerful in-field decision making.
- Built-in rate checking system and offline access to the latest product labels and MSDS when you need it.
- Write your common recommendations once using templates and share them with your new staff or existing colleagues for fast and accurate rec-writing.
- View yield and soil sampling layers and share them with your growers.
- End-to-end work order management workflow from Precision to Application
- Transfer variable rate controller files from your iPad to your machines using Sandisk iXpand Lightning / USB drive.
- Map your client’s fields by driving around its boundary and get turn by turn GPS directions to the location of your jobs.
- View your interactive farm maps, yield and sampling results created by your Agworld advisors with just a few taps.
- Discover field insights by comparing yield data, total cost to date, the number of jobs due and your planned/actual gross margin across all your fields, right on the maps page.
- Map your fields by driving around its boundary.
- Receive recommendations and work orders from your consultant in real time.
- See your to-do, done and draft jobs for a quick way to stay on top of your tasks.
- Use the handy library to look up product labels and MSDS.
- Plan and budget your season in under 10 minutes using templates loaded from the Agworld website.
- Accurately calculate your tank mix using the built in calculator.
- Convert individual fields into actuals from multiple field recommendations.
- Filter multiple job stages such as recommendations and work orders, at the same time.
What's New in Version 5.7
**PLEASE SUBMIT TO THE WEBSITE ANY UNSUBMITTED ACTIVITIES, PINS, NOTES ETC AND COMPLETE A DATA SYNC BEFORE UPGRADING**
What’s New in Version 5.7:
- Custom blend calculator:
- Calculate optimal rate per product to deliver desired nutrients
- View nutrient rates
- Optimise blends for cost
- Show breakdown of fertilizer nutrients on activities
- Specify re-entry and rainfast intervals in hours
- Improved support for SanDisk iXpand drives:
- Option to unzip controller files when copying
- Option to create new folders when copying
- Improved support for iXpand v2 drives
- Map annotations now support text labels and using multiple colours
- Improve support for dry applications:
- set total amount as a weight
- view total solid application rates
- Improve speed of map navigation
- Improve field boundary drawing
- Add option to remove map images from PDFs
- Many other small fixes and optimisations
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 16, 2016
- Version: 5.7
- Size: 78.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Agworld Pty Ltd
- © 2011-2016 Agworld Pty Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.