The world’s first Collaborative Farming Solution that enables growers, crop consultants, farm staff, precision specialists and operation managers to truly work as one. Agworld’s document management, data capture tools, farm maps, library of labels and MSDS and communication tools improve your workflow and increase your production efficiency.
Agworld’s full-featured iPhone app is the most convenient way to access, capture, manage and share your farm data from anywhere. The online / offline app allows you to get things done while in the field, even without an internet connection. The app automatically syncs all your information to your secure account once you are back in range.
For Consultants and Advisors:
- Record your observations and recommendations quickly using an app that is designed to be used in the field.
- Get an overview of your grower’s information, activities, yield and sampling result layers for truly powerful in-field decision making.
- Built-in rate checking system and offline access to the latest product labels and MSDS when you need it.
- Write your common recommendations once using templates and share them with your new staff or existing colleagues for fast and accurate rec-writing.
- End-to-end work order management workflow from Precision to Application
- Transfer variable rate controller files from your iPhone to your machines using Sandisk iXpand Lightning / USB drive.
- Map your client’s fields by driving around its boundary and get turn by turn GPS directions to the location of your jobs.
- View your interactive farm maps, yield and sampling results created by your Agworld advisors with just a few taps.
- Discover field insights by comparing yield data, total cost to date, the number of jobs due and your planned/actual gross margin across all your fields, right on the maps page.
- Map your fields by driving around its boundary.
- Receive recommendations and work orders from your consultant in real time.
- See your to-do, done and draft jobs for a quick way to stay on top of your tasks.
- Use the handy library to look up product labels and MSDS.
- Accurately calculate your tank mix using the built in calculator.
- Convert individual fields into actuals from multiple field recommendations.
- Filter multiple job stages such as recommendations and work orders, at the same time.
- PCT Satamap SVI imagery is now available as a layer on the maps page! This layer utilizes satellite NDVI imagery to expose the biomass variability in your crops, identify poor performing areas and inform scouting locations. This feature requires an internet connection to fetch and update the layer images.
- Small fixes and improvements throughout the app
What was new in 4.8:
- Drill into what inputs delivered a nutrient in the field snapshot
** PLEASE SUBMIT ANY UNSUBMITTED JOBS, ACTIVITIES, PINS, NOTES ETC AND COMPLETE A DATA SYNC BEFORE UPGRADING **
Ratings and Reviews
- Agworld Pty Ltd
- 150.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013-2018 Agworld Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.