By Aha Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, exven if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 7 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
What's New in Version 5.4
Now using native Facebook authentication. Bug fixes.
Good but tracks you constantly
Contents fairly good, glad to quickly find Democracy Now, science shows, etc.
App requires ALWAYS setting on when your location is tracked. Eats up battery by constantly tracking you even when you aren't using it. Privacy concerns for that reason as well. Can't give highest rating to app until they only get location in the "while using" setting.
I have it set on NEVER for location tracking but would have allowed "while using" if they would have offered it. Hopefully I can just tell it a city when it needs it because I will not allow anyone to monitor my location all the time, store it or sell it.
It is a quicker way to get to some preset channels than hunting for my individual apps.
I love this app I was hoping you can change format design style have station by state and cities to find more country station
Keeps crashing in IOS 8
Doesn't load. You have to restart the phone. When connected to my Acura MDX it keeps disconnecting, supposed to be integrated with the car, but it's a joke of an app. Cumbersome to use, counter intuitive. Not up to par with other apps of the same caliber
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 24, 2015
- Version: 5.4
- Size: 22.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Aha Mobile, Inc.
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.