By Aha Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 5 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
What's New in Version 5.1
Portuguese language support. Various bug fixes.
Gps or music. Cant choose both
Love how the app has a lot of diff varieties of music, esp international music, but hate how it automatically connects to the app in the car when i use the cable to charge my phone. This prevents me from using the waze navigation app through Bluetooth as i can only connect to one. Either Bluetooth or aha app in my car. So i have to choose between listening to music and getting lost or using my navigation app in silence. Huge oversight on whoever designed this interface. They should be fired. Shouldve made it so that you can disable automatic connection to the car app. The only way around this is to not connect your charge cable to the car which allows you to use both through Bluetooth, but now you have a music streaming app and gps app running which will kill your battery. Seriously, fire the tech designer
I wish I could add podcasts that I am subscribed to in iTunes. I don't want to browse 2 different apps while driving.
Can't even open the app
As if this app wasn't bad enough. App will not open, dumps out before it gets to the main screen
- Category: Music
- Updated: Feb 26, 2015
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 20.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Aha Mobile, Inc.
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.