By Aha Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, even if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 5 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
What's New in Version 4.3
- Faster start-up. No more waiting for a video to load when you launch Aha. Click the icon, and you’re in!
-You might notice something new when you go to add new stations - pictures! We’ve also added banners and widgets to help you find our best content.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Holds great promise, but....
The latest update solved the problem I had using Aha with my Kenwood KDC-X-997. It now is fully functional and I can control everything from the Kenwood. The tech support staff was great at communicating with me about the issue. The only glitch I noticed is the sporadic buffering, very similar to what I experience on iHeart- but seems to seldom happen when I use TuneIn. It's a minor annoyance I hope can go away some day,
- Category: Music
- Updated: Apr 15, 2014
- Version: 4.3
- Size: 18.3 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Aha Mobile, Inc.
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.