By Aha Mobile
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Aha organizes your favorite Internet content into personalized, live, and on-demand radio stations, making it safe and easy to instantly access your favorite stuff on the go, all from a single dashboard. With choices that span Internet radio, podcasts, music, traffic, audiobooks, Facebook, Twitter, and more (all as presets) your favorite audio is never more than a button press away.
• Instantly access the latest news, sports, talk, and entertainment podcasts (no sync required)
• Select from thousands of radio stations from the US and around the world
• Access your favorite Slacker personalized music stations
• Listen to your Facebook News Feed, as well as your Twitter feed
• Stuck in traffic? Listen to a real-time, personalized, audio traffic station
• Hear local restaurant and other search results filtered based on your preferences
• All within a single interface that provides one-touch access regardless of content type
• New content and stations added all the time
• Connect to compatible in-dash systems* and control Aha directly from your car stereo.
Choose from a virtually endless set of options, and let Aha manage the content for you in the cloud. Aha remembers where you left off, and can pick right back up the next time, exven if you are bouncing between multiple episodes of the same podcast.
* Compatible with Pioneer AVIC-X930BT, AVIC-Z130BT, AVIC-Z140BH, AVIC-X940BT, and Kenwood DNX890HD, DNX690HD, DNX719VHD, KDC-BT755HD, KDC-BT855U, KDC-BT955HD, DPX500BT, KDC-X997, KDC-X897, KDC-X797. Connect your iPhone, iPad or Touch running iOS 7 or later (NOTE: active data connection required, not compatible with Touch 1G) and control Aha like it's built in to your car stereo! Additional compatible aftermarket and factory car stereos will become available throughout the year.
To review any platform or device specific issues, please visit - http://aharadio.com/help/issues.html
What's New in Version 5.11
"Try out as a Guest" login option.
Sign up for AHA using Facebook and Google + login.
Aha Radio is now available at India and Russia.
Replaces Sirius Radio in my car
I use Aha in my Hyundai Genesis. It came preloaded as an App. Aha radio app is loaded on my iPhone with my choice of stations. I can operate everything from the car's touchscreen. I access the car apps through the "media" button on the console. *you must plug phone into a USB port in order to sync phone to car. Along with Pandora, I no longer need a subscription to Sirius. I'm looking forward to expansion of Apple's CarPlay with my cars touchscreen.
App Doesn't Work
Just tried this out today for the first time. Couldn't access any channels in my car except CBS and NPR. Incredibly slow. App freezes up on phone. Already deleted it, not worth my time. I have an iPhone 6.
Um, yeah, thanks but no thanks.
Useless app for Subaru driver becomes more useless. Kept this long enough on my phone. Updates have nothing to do making improvements to starlink link or the app. App does nothing unique or better than for user Subaru driver or not. Deleted.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 16, 2015
- Version: 5.11
- Size: 22.8 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Aha Mobile, Inc.
- © (c) 2014 Harman International, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.