Witness the mobile game revolution! Aion: Legions of War is the first strategy RPG to combine visceral gameplay, breathtaking console quality graphics, and massive-scale battles to deliver an unparalleled gaming experience on your device.
Embark on a journey to unravel the secrets that lay within a war torn AION universe, and experience a story ripe with discovery, vengeance and redemption as it unfolds across stunning cinematics in the palm of your hand.
Amass powerful heroes to lead your Legion against players around the globe to battle for glory! Engage in epic 20-hero raids where teamwork is key, or challenge the world to competitive combat in the Duel Arena.
• Console-quality graphics never before seen on mobile
• Witness stunning in-game graphics and fully rendered cutscenes, along with spectacular heroes, abilities and worlds to explore
Massive Multiplayer Battles
• Dominate your enemies across vast and diverse battlefields - global tournaments, co-op raids, guild matches and more
• Pit your heroes against fire-breathing dragons in 20-character raids, and put the power of your Legion to the test!
Build the Ultimate Legion
•100+ heroes to discover and collect - armored warriors, monstrous beasts, colossal cyborgs, and more
• Differentiate your heroes to build an invincible Legion to stand against all enemies!
Intense Strategic Gameplay
• Amass powerful tanks, devastating damage dealers and protective healers from your Legion and dominate your enemies with overpowering strategy
• Time your special attacks with precision to counter enemy onslaughts
Dynamic Hero Progression
• Harness the power of Awakening to unleash powerful hero transformations and hidden abilities, build teams based on affinity to gain the advantage
• Deck out heroes with a plethora of equipments, such as legendary weapons, armor and accessories, to create undefeatable champions
A New Generation of Aion
• Reimagining of the megahit PC MMORPG franchise - Aion - in an all new mobile adventure!
• Mobile exclusive story -- Encounter an original story where an ominous villain threatens the delicate balance between two warring races, Elysea and Asmodae.
We have been listening to your feedback and have resolved major server connectivity issues.
- Support for future events
- Fixed an issue with resurrection causing combat to become stuck
- Localized language will now display by default
- Minor bug fixes and performance updates
Ratings and Reviews
Requires focus and dedication
Everyone hating on this game is misplaced. Sure, it has auto features (which I enjoy for leveling up), but when you turn off auto and have to pay attention to your team comp and their abilities, the game really gets interesting. Game starts off very easy but becomes a lot more challenging the more you invest. Most people leaving bad reviews haven’t given this game a chance and is writing it off as a lose or a p2w, which is in fact not true at all. You evolve and enhance your characters as you play. Sure, money can be spent to acquire summons, which gives you a chance of summoning a strong Hero(Which cost ALOT of money. Mainly due to keep people from having to pay), but the chances are very slim. The game forces you to play and level your characters and evolve them into a strong formation team. Not to mention all the elements available per Hero. The game mechanics aren’t for the faint of heart and will have you highly frustrated at times, because you can’t seem to advance any further. Know your Hero’s abilities and know when to use them. Learn the elements and what will make your team achieve victory. The game is very well done and I would give it more than 5 stars if I could. NCSOFT nailed this game. Most people are simple minded and don’t invest enough time before they leave a review. Play this game for a minimum of one month and then tell me your thoughts. Happy gaming and good luck.
To those who say its a Lame Auto Game.
First off, Auto-ing is a feature.
The game takes immense patience and good heart of strategy. The bosses as you progress become far harder than when you start. And you are required to know what you are doing when you get up there. If you treat this as a “just an auto game where you do nothing but let the game play for you”; then you are not going to make it very far at all in this game.
Each Major Boss has a weakness and a strength that you have to exploit and work around. Many of the bosses every change their strategy so you have to as well. You CANNOT use the same team everywhere in the game and you cannot always use the same team against the same boss.
Most people who quit this game find the gameplay boring just because they don’t like the auto aspect. You do not need to use this feature. They say its too easy because the skills light up and you use them as they pop up. Ha, good luck with that strategy. You actually need to know how to use the skills and when to use them properly.
The game does have bugs, the game does have its problems. But its worth an investment and worth playing. It is so far better than all the other games in its genre, and i have played those other games for years.
Extremes over pricing
Ok I do not have a problem at all with pay to win but this game is a little ridiculous. The gem system they have is laughable the prices are INSANE. For 5 dollars you can get 80 gems which will get you literally nothing maybe like 3k good which is almost us-less or a hero shard. Then for 10 dollars you can get 200 which can get you maybe 1 decent gear item or a larger amount of gold ( still not a lot). And the pricing from there just gets even worse for example the max gem bundle gives you 2800 gems for a whopping 100 dollars. That can get you maybe 18 gear items ( all rng based btw so it might be a really bad item) quit a bit of gold (probably the only thing that would be worth it) or a bunch more rng based loot boxes and such so for 100 dollars you are getting gold or rng based prizes keep in mind that even if you did get all great items it still would only be enough to gear out 3 of your hero’s (you can have 5 max in your slots).Idk I just find the pricing a lot a bit ridiculous.
- NC Interactive, LLC
- 150.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2009-2018 NCSOFT Corporation. All rights reserved. All trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- Daily Gem Pack I $4.99
- Golden Package $99.99
- Bronze Package $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.