By Air Canada
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Welcome aboard! The Air Canada "App" is your personal travel companion.
Book Flights & Manage Trips
Purchase flights and manage your trips (select seats, change, cancel a booking).
Flights & Notifications
Keep track of all your Air Canada flights from a single location. Pull to refresh flight status, check-in or sign up to Flight Notification.
Check-in & Apple Wallet Boarding Pass
Access Mobile Check-in to check-in for your flight and, if eligible, send your boarding pass directly to your phone with Apple Wallet.
Air Canada mobile+
Store your information, preferences and payment details in a secure profile, allowing you to purchase Air Canada products and services from your mobile device quickly and easily.
Air Canada Altitude® Digital Card
Download a digital version of your Altitude membership card for presentation at the airport, and access to lounges.
Support for Apple Watch
Follow your flight status, and boarding time countdown directly on your Apple Watch.
Air Canada Rouge® Player (In-Flight Entertainment)
Watch movies, TV shows and more on Air Canada Rouge flights.
These functions apply when enabled:
• Calendar: your flight information is added to your calendar.
• Notifications: (push notifications and email/or text message) are used to send you service messages such as check-in and boarding reminders, boarding pass updates, and flight status changes.
• Wi-Fi connection information: used to determine if Wi-Fi internet access and a connection is available for the in-flight entertainment system on Air Canada Rouge flights.
• Your device identity log information (phone make/model, device language, operating system and app version) is attached to emails you send us when you report an issue using the App.
Air Canada, PO Box 64239, RPO Thorncliffe, Calgary, Alberta, T2K 6J7 email@example.com.
® Air Canada Rouge, Altitude and Star Alliance: registered trademarks of Air Canada in Canada.
Apple, Apple Watch, TestFlight and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc. (http://www.apple.com)
© 2009-2016 Air Canada
What's New in Version 3.31
- Download a digital version of your Altitude membership card for presentation at the airport, and access to lounges. Access this feature from the ‘More’ tab, and view your Altitude card in app, or save it to your Apple Wallet.
- New in-flight entertainment options on Air Canada Rouge
- Fixed the “Pull down to refresh” and some display issues on iOS 10
Turn on automatic updates to receive our new iOS app including a new iPhone 7 and 7 Plus resolution design, Aeroplan Sync, and enhanced booking features. Coming soon!
Wow, horrendous app. Air Canada should be embarrassed!
I travel frequently and have all of the other airline apps. Air Canada's app lets you book flights. Oh wait-- but if you have more than 4 people the app can't handle that (what??) I have 4 kids so the lack of this feature is a big PIA. The other thing I noticed was that not all of their flight options show up on the mobile app. When you look online there are flights that don't exist in the mobile app search.
Really an embarrassment to the airline. How could senior management let this app get out there without ensuring it is on par with the other carriers?
Time to do some innovation!
As of today Air Canada has just announced of the new delivery for the entire fleet. It is very exciting to see the change that the best North American carriers doing! The Air Canada official site is starting to looking great! While the app needs to be redesigned as well!
Flight time discrepancies.
The app displays the wrong flight departure and arrival times.
App shows flight departs at 11:30,
Website shows 12:45
Which one is correct ?
Need to fix bugs.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Nov 28, 2016
- Version: 3.31
- Size: 51.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Air Canada
- © 2009-2016 Air Canada
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.