By Avatron Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Wherever you go, there's your Mac.
New from Avatron, the folks who brought you Air Sharing, Air Display, Air Dictate, and Print Sharing … Air Login keeps you connected to your home and office Macs while you're on the go.
Air Login connects over the Internet to present your Mac OS X screen on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. A virtual trackpad lets you move a mouse cursor around on the screen and interact with the Mac user interface.
There are other remote-access clients in the App Store. But none can compare with Air Login's ease of use. With Air Login you spend less time panning around a big screen and more time working with your Mac apps and documents.
• Air Login keeps the Mac menu bar pinned at the top of your iOS screen, even while you zoom and pan the rest of the screen to focus on small UI elements. The menu works instantly because it's cached locally, and doesn't need to communicate back to the computer until you select a menu item.
• A Mission Control-like feature called App Grid lets you quickly focus on a particular Mac window or app.
• A custom keyboard gives you all of the special Mac keys that you need.
• Avatron's advanced Air Connect server connects your devices even if they're behind firewalls, on a cell connection, or on a very restrictive network. If your Mac can surf the Web, Air Login can operate it remotely.
Your free Air Connect account lets you use Air Login to connect to any number of computers on your local network. If you want to connect to a remote computer, you can subscribe to the "Air Login Anywhere" service.
This version of Air Login can only access Mac computers running OS X 10.7 or later. You will need to install the free Air Connect app on your Mac.
If you like Air Login, please leave a user review here in the App Store. If you have questions, visit avatron.com/support for tech support via email or live chat.
What's New in Version 1.1
- iOS 8 support for iPhone, fixes crash on connections for iPhone users
- Bug fixes
- Stability improvements
- New icon
Do you like Air Login? Please take the time to leave a User Review whenever you update the app. Let people know how you use Air Login!
I use Teamviewer as well as Logmein but discovered that this little gem from Avatron really heads the pack. The only disadvantage, when compared with Teamviewer, is that it is a paid app if you intend to control your computer through the internet with your iPhone or iPad. Otherwise, I assure you it really deserves a 5-star rating for performance and ease of use. I had a small problem with my iMac not remembering the password and I got a really quick reply from Avatron support to solve that problem. A really really good buy. And, no, I don’t work for the developer. Just a happy customer.
Simple to Use and Very Effective!
I don’t write a lot of reviews, but had to write one for this app. I’ve tried many other solutions and Air Login is the fastest, simplest and most effective to use of them all. I was pretty much ready to give up on the idea that I could use one of my devices to accurately control my computer remotely. But I stumbled on Air Login and it is a true gem! I highly recommend it.
Reliable and Pretty Fast
I use Air Login to access my Mac from both my iPad and iPhone when I’m traveling. It’s pretty fast, although it can sometimes take 15-30 seconds for the initial connection to take place. Very pleased that they fixed the iPhone crash in 1.1, as my iPad doesn’t have cellular, only wifi.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 75.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Avatron Software, Inc.
- © 2014 Avatron Software, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 90-day Air Login Anywhere subscription$4.99
- 365-day Air Login Anywhere subscription$14.99