• Featured as "New and Noteworthy" and "Staff Favorite" by Apple.
• Over 500,000 copies downloaded.
• Ranked in Top 25 Music Apps for 14 consecutive months.
Access and stream your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch Music Library directly over WiFi from an Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4, Chromecast or any compatible DLNA device. No Wires or special hardware needed! It can even stream to a PC running Windows Media Player.
If you've heard all the hype about AirPlay and are missing out because you don't have an AppleTV, this app is for you!
◆◆◆◆◆ HOW TO USE ◆◆◆◆◆
√ Connect your iPod, iPhone or iPad to the same local network as your Xbox, PS3, PS4 or PC.
√ Start AirMusic.
√ For Xbox 360, navigate to the Xbox System Music Player and select your device from the list.
√ For Xbox One, navigate to the Xbox One Media Player under Apps and select your device in the list.
√ For PS3, navigate to the PS3 Music Menu and select your device in the list. If it shows nothing underneath, it probably means you selected the Movie or Photo menu instead.
√ For PS4, locate the Media Player in the Store.
√ When AirMusic detects a Chromecast device, an icon will appear in the AirMusic navigation bar. Tap on it to connect then select the music you want to stream.
√ For a PC running Windows, start Windows Media Player, your iPhone Music will show under 'Other Libraries'.
◆◆◆◆◆ IMPORTANT ◆◆◆◆◆
• AirMusic is not compatible with Apple Music.
• AirMusic is compatible with iCloud as long as songs have been downloaded & synced with your phone. Tap the little cloud icon next to each song or album in the Music app to download them.
• If AirMusic is not detecting all songs, try turning off iCloud Music Library in Settings.
• AirMusic requires an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch with a minimum of 50MB of disk space to work effectively.
• AirMusic is not compatible with old DRM songs purchased on iTunes. Newer iTunes DRM free purchases are compatible.
• When using Chromecast, you can choose and change the music directly from your phone. For all other devices, you do it from these devices (ie Xbox, PS3, PC).
If you are experiencing any other issues, please visit our site at http://airmusic.plutinosoft.com or contact us at email@example.com. We can't help you if we don't hear from you!
AirMusic is Copyright © Plutinosoft, LLC
Powered by Platinum UPnP SDK http://plutinosoft.com/platinum
Fix support for mp3 files
Ratings and Reviews
Tried and Failed
I wish it was easier to determine which songs are “compatible” before buying an app like this. Many songs I own are from third parties, and are not purchased/downloaded from iTunes. I was hoping I could stream most - if not all - of my music. For a simple streaming app you have to pay for, I would expect a little more compatibility. Would get a refund if I could, as this app is useless to me.
Works Great For Xbox
Used it for my Xbox console and it works perfectly fine, I can’t play and listen to my music now 👍
Waste of time & money
Doesn’t display the music from my phone at all
- Plutinosoft LLC
- 18.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Plutinosoft LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.