A universal app to control all your networked smart TVs, Philips Hue and LIFX lights, Apple TV, TiVo and Dune HD receivers. Aivee is modern replacement for your old remotes. Switch channels with a swipe, choose any lights color, save you favorite presets with one tap. Aivee is free and it really works.
With Aivee you can:
• Control all devices from one screen or create different room profiles
• Watch Apple TV and control TV volume at the same time
• Control your TV in one of three modes or customize your own remote
• Set lighting for every occasion and save your favorite presets
Full list of currently supported devices:
• Apple TV
• LG Smart TVs (running WebOS and NetCast)
• Samsung Smart TVs
• Sony BRAVIA Smart TVs
• Philips Hue lights
• LIFX lights
• TiVo Box
• DuneHD player
• ... and growing!
Visit our forums to request us your devices support and to leave feedback: http://forums.meetaivee.com or drop us a letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in touch with Aivee latest news on Twitter @AiveeApp
- As for Samsung TVs, Aivee works with Samsung of 2013 or earlier. For newest models (2014, 2015 made year) only volume control is available
- We've finally added 4th generation Apple TV support (should run tvOS 9.1 or higher)!
- Fixed app crashes that happen when your iOS device is in same WiFi network with 4th generation Apple TV (with updated tvOS version 9.1 and higher)
- Fixed bug that prevented control for Sony TVs
Ratings and Reviews
No sound control
Seemed decent but no matter what I tried I could not control the volume on my LG TV or LG soundbar. It did seem to function well otherwise but without volume control it is not very useful.
Works well for my Samsung tv
I need the remote to connect my tv to the internet. Can't connect the remote unless the tv is connected to the internet.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.