With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
• An enhanced notifications experience lets you more easily manage your push notifications. Now you can enable, disable, and add new notifications from a single screen
• Minor enhancements / fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and simply to use
Had the app for about 11 months very pleased with it always works using my I phone !Will install again on another phone .
Easy to use and always informative in the task you turn on or off via email.
Apps works good. Siri commands needs work
The app is usually pretty good but the latest update affected the reliability of Siri commands. Through the Apple Watch, sometimes the commands work. Other time it says there was a problem.
Make the Siri commands work better (again). It’s super useful.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear this is the kind of experience you are having. We would suggest upgrading your Watch OS to 5.0.1 to see if this addresses the behavior. Also powering down your watch and phone and powering back up would be a good step. If you are still unable to connect please contact us at Questions@Alarm.com include "iOS App Review" in the subject line so our support team can prioritize your message. We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback.
The response time for changing anything is so slow. Worse yet the thermostat settings will revert back to the original setting after choosing a new temperature.
I’ve had the heat turn on by itself, even when the schedule is turned off.
Speaking of the schedule, it is very difficult to change the time of day for different days of the week.
- 187.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, Hebrew, Icelandic, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Alarm.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.