Alarm Tunes 2 - Music Alarm Clock
By McLean Mobile Solutions, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The sequel to the pioneering music based alarm clock app for iOS has arrived! Alarm Tunes 2 has been completely redesigned, resulting in a dramatically enhanced user experience, exciting new features, and unrivaled simplicity and elegance.
⌚ Fully customizable iPod Alarm Clock
- Create as many alarms as you'd like
- Ability to create custom iPod playlists for each alarm
- Built-in sound options as alternative to iPod music
- Notification alerts for when you forget to keep the app running
- Recurring alarms on specific days of the week, everyday or non-repeating alarms
- Label your alarms
♫ Fall asleep to your music
- Built-in music player with sleep timer
- Create custom playlists to fall asleep to separate from alarms
☽ Wake up to local weather, forecast and conditions
- Current temperature displayed on main clock display
- 5 day forecast including high/low and weather conditions via the weather interface
- Weather automatically obtained using user's current location
✓ Additional Features
- Pick the exact color scheme that is right for you using the dynamic color picker
- Control device brightness using a simple vertical swipe gesture or via the settings interface
- 24-hour clock option
- Music Fade-in option
- Alarm playlist shuffle option
- Intuitive and fun user interface
- More ...
What's New in Version 1.20
Enhanced for iPhone 5!
Very good with a couple bugs
Using this in ios5. Really like all the functions, except:
-can't search songs, and since I have a huge playlist, scrolling through thousands of songs is really annoying
-resetting alarm doesn't save from the page where you working on it. You have to go back and save on the prior page, which means often forgetting to do that and ending up with your old alarm going off of than the one you were trying to set.
AND, one actual bug:
-it's nice having a brightness setting (I like the alarm to be pretty dark) but the brightness overrides the phones brightness control even after out of the app. Having to reset my phone brightness every morning is annoying: fix this!
Worst app I have had
I can't believe that I upgraded for a fee from the old version of this to the next release. It is worse than the 1st which caused me to miss a flight. This version keeps crashing and is totally unreliable - just what you need in an alarm clock. The UI is also very poorly designed but is not the main problem here. I have never written a poor review for anything but I have waited months patiently hoping they will upgrade it and fix the many bugs. I don't want anyone else to waste their money or even more importantly, depend on this app to wake you up for anything important!!!
The developer is clearly not committed to quality!!!
IOS 6.0 bugs
Does not play my selected song. plays nothing. will mot allow me to try to select another song from itunes without crashing and shutting down. Just started with the IOS 6.0 update.
The icons need to be bigger.
My biggest objection is the brightness control. When I dim the alarm clock brightness, and then close the alarm app, the iphone should return to the iphone brightness setting. It does not. The screen stays dim even though the brightness on the iphone is set to max bright. This is a bug that STILL needs to be fixed.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Sep 18, 2012
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 11.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: McLean Mobile Solutions, Inc.
- © 2012 McLean Mobile Solutions, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.