Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Now with Apple Watch!
With an Alarm.com-enabled security system, you can monitor and control your home or business in real-time and from anywhere - from your iPhone, iPad, or your Apple Watch. Alarm.com’s interactive security, video monitoring, energy management, and home automation solutions give you instant awareness and remote control for the places you care about most.
With Apple Watch support, your home is always at your fingertips, and on your wrist. Glances let you quickly see home status, and through the watch app you can control your key devices and even view live video from your home.
Note: This app requires a compatible system and an interactive Alarm.com service plan. Feature availability varies based on system, equipment, and service plan. Visit www.alarm.com for more information.
• See what’s happening at your property
• Arm or disarm your security panel
• Watch live video and recorded clips from your security cameras
• Turn on or off lights
• Set the ideal temperature
• Lock or unlock doors
• View images of important activity captured by Alarm.com image sensors
• Search your complete system event history
• And much more!
With Alarm.com, you can also receive real-time email, text message, and push notifications for the specific events that matter to you. Beyond important emergency related events, you can also immediately know when:
• Your kids get home from school
• You left for work or vacation and forgot to arm your system
• The housekeeper arrives or leaves
• The garage door is left open
• The dog walker or cat sitter arrives
• There's flooding or a water leak in your basement
• Your children open your medicine or liquor cabinets
• Someone changes your thermostat settings
• Your security system is disarmed (and who disarmed it)
• Someone attempts to log into your account
• And much more!
What's New in Version 3.8
• Support for the split view multitasking feature on iPad allows the iPad app to resize accordingly when viewed side by side with another app.
• Other minor enhancements / fixes
Mediocre at best
The app is only as good as the alarm system that stands behind it. For the last EIGHT months they've tried to get the cameras over my driveway to connect, but to no avail. I spent $1600 and months of monitoring fees and they never worked. The local office that serves my area is mostly populated with inept, WEIRD service technicians, including one named Ruben who truly believes in extra-terrestrials. I'm not making that up. I'm disgusted with the service and quality of the equipment used by this company. You'd be better off with an old-fashioned wired security system that actually works.
Easy to use
This app is so simple any one can use. I wonder why I didn't do this years ago. The only suggestion I would make is that I wish the quick version would remember the light levels I set on the regular version when I use it to turn on lights, i.e. 60% etc.
This app is awful! One of the reasons we signed up with Vivint was that we were able to access/arm our alarm through an app. It is ALWAYS timing out and does not let me arm or disarm when I'm away. Extremely frustrating, especially when it seems to happen when I need it the most. Please hurry up and fix this already
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Dec 06, 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 190 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: Alarm.com
- © 2015 Alarm.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes