Alarmy Pro (Sleep If U Can) - Alarm Clock
By Delight Room Co., Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
■ "World's Most Annoying Alarm App, featured by Cnet, Gizmodo,Huffington post etc."
■ #1 in the category in 80 countries, including Germany, France, and South Korea. (Appstore)
■ Features "Photo Mode" (Get out of bed and take a picture of registered place to turn off alarm)
■ Also support "Shake Mode" (To turn off alarm, shake your phone) and "Math problem mode" (To turn off alarm, solve the math problem)
■ No more late mornings for you
■ How to turn off the alarm ? (Picture dismiss mode)
- Register a place where you want to turn off the alarm.
- When alarm starts ringing, you will have to go to the registered place and take a picture.
e.g.) If bathroom is the registered place, wake up and take a picture of the bathroom.
- good place to register : bathroom sink, front door, shelf, desk, specific object, far from bed
- bad place to register : brightness changes frequently, close to your bed, cealing, floor
- If the currently registered alarm picture is too easy or too difficult to turn off, please register a new place :)
Alarmy (Sleep If U Can) is the innovative solution for those who just can’t seem to get up on time, even with an alarm clock. This app has been cleverly designed to force you to get out of bed. You set it up by registering a photo of an area or room in your house. Then once the alarm is set, the ONLY way to make it stop ringing is to get out of bed and go take a photo of the registered area.
The World’s Most Annoying Alarm
Dubbed as “the world’s most annoying alarm”, Alarmy has quickly become a favorite mobile app among users. It has been featured in Gizmodo, Cnet, and at Huffington Post, and is currently Number One in its category in 70 countries, including France, Germany, and South Korea.
Users are truly enjoying this app and many have devised their own unique methods around the alarm’s requirements. For instance, you could register the foot of the bed as your location, then you would only need to wake up enough to take a pic of the foot of your bed and then go right back to sleep. Of course, this totally circumvents the whole purpose of the app but has become a fun pastime for many users.
Works Better Than Other Alarm Clocks
Other creative locations that users have come up with include the ceiling of their room, a nightstand, or the floor. If you’re more serious about really getting up on time, then how about registering the bathroom sink or an item in the kitchen?
Though the app has sparked lots of interest and has proven to be really entertaining, it will definitely get you out of bed. If you absolutely MUST get up on time for an important appointment or job interview, then this would be the perfect solution.
What's New in Version 4.1.7
■■■ Important note for iOS 10.0.x users ■■■
Due to a bug in iOS 10.0.x, you might experience incorrect alarm notification sound.
If this happens, please re-boot your iPhone once after installing this app.
Changes in 4.1.7
- Fixed: Alarm sound no loger does not resume unexpectedly while doing mission
- Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Changes in 4.1.6
- New: New high-quality sleep music (coffee shop, heartbeat, fireplace, rains).
- New: Improved picture recognition algorithm.
- New: Snooze or dismiss (default alarm only) in the lock screen using notification.
- New: Mission time limit option.
- New: Use built-in speaker option (previously earphone mode option).
- Fixed: Fix issues with time changes (such as Daylight Saving Time) .
- Fixed: Fix volume issue when using bluetooth speaker.
- Fixed: Fix UI issue when alarm sound name is too long.
- Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements.
Oversleepers best frienemy
I have tried so many alarms -trying to find something that could actually wake me up- and this did it. This is basically THE half-asleep proof alarm. The alarm does not stop until you perform one of several functions that requires you alert. I use the "take a picture" alarm, requiring you set an alarm picture, alarm rings, then you have to take the same picture again - turning the alarm off. I used my shower curtain. Having to get out of bed to go take a picture in another room definitely woke me up. I'm a heavy sleeper, so it is second nature to roll over hit snooze or any arrangement of buttons I can half asleep just to stop the noise. This solved it. Of course there are other alarms; math problems, classic mode, and shaking the phone (with a sensitivity adjustment). Also, you do have a snooze or no snooze option when setting. Great app. Great alarm, thumbs up.
Used to honestly hit the snooze for an hour
This alarm helps me get up a lot better than others I have used. I use the 3-addition math feature and that's enough to get me out of my usual morning fog. I used to honestly hit the snooze from 6am until 715am. This helps me immensely. Thank you creators !
You won't be able to subconsciously turn off the alarm. You actually have to be fairly awake to turn it off. It can be annoying sometimes but that's the purpose.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 14, 2017
- Version: 4.1.7
- Size: 152 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Delight Room Co., Ltd.
- Copyright © 2017 Delight Room Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.