By Alfresco Software, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Alfresco Mobile connects to Alfresco in the cloud and Alfresco on premise servers* to provide safe access to your corporate content on the go.
Alfresco's open source technology enables global organizations to collaborate more effectively across cloud, mobile, hybrid and on-premise environments. Alfresco manages over seven billion documents, powering the daily tasks of more than 11 million users worldwide.
With Alfresco Mobile you can:
• Sync your favorite files and folders for offline viewing and editing
• Mark documents to sync from your iPad, iPhone, or desktop browser
• View Microsoft Office files, PDF, videos, images, etc...
• Join, favorite and navigate Alfresco Share™ sites
• Use full-screen view to present right from your device.
• Use video mirroring to present on an external display or projector
• View important metadata, including dates, authors, etc...
• Map the location of geotagged photos
• Open documents in other apps for annotation or editing
• Record, tag, and upload images, video, and audio
• Edit and save a new version of a document in Alfresco using apps compatible with Documents Provider, such as Microsoft Word™ or PDF Expert™
• Create folders and upload documents
• Create and edit simple text documents right from the app
• Send documents for review and approval to multiple colleagues at once**
• Create tasks for yourself or delegate with a few taps**
• View an activity feed from your collaborators, with direct link to their updated documents
• Comment on documents and view comments from others
• Easily email documents right from the app
• Send file links from Alfresco in the cloud
• Track document versions
• Share files with other devices with AirDrop
• Connect to your Alfresco repository using your Alfresco log-in credentials
• Manage user access with existing server permissions
• Safely exchange data over HTTPS
• Support for Client Certificates
• Protect your data with Full time AES-256 data encryption option***
* Alfresco 3.4 and above required
** Alfresco on premise only
*** Data Protection and File Restrictions available to users of Alfresco Standard and Enterprise editions (Cloud and on premise). Data is always encrypted, decrypted only for access.
What's New in Version 2.1.2
This update fixes an issue with SSL client certificate connections
Included in version 2.1:
- Support for the iOS Document Provider App Extension to directly edit, upload and download documents in any compatible app:
• For example, use Microsoft Word™, Excel™ or PowerPoint™ to edit and save a new version of an Office document in Alfresco
• Use a PDF editor such as PDF Expert™ to annotate or sign a document directly in Alfresco
- Option to search on full content text
- Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus resolutions
- Improved in-app text editing behaviour
- Direct access to online help
- Support for Apple Configurator and third party Mobile App Management tools
- This update contains stability improvements and bug fixes and is recommended for all users
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Aug 12, 2015
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 16.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: Alfresco Software, Inc.
- © Alfresco Software, Inc., 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.