All-in-One Year Calendar
By VoidTech Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
• Plan, mark, and view your year in a glance
• Intuitive, fast, and completely customizable
All-in-One Year Calendar™ is an easy-to-use yet powerful yearly planner, complete with markups, events, holidays, birthdays and anniversaries, daily notes, advanced week numbers, customizable layout and appearance, compact day view, and iCloud syncing. It works perfectly for day-to-day and long-term planning. See your deadlines in a glance, mark important dates, schedule vacations, record shift work, track activities or resolutions, and much more.
Example 1: To plan vacation days, first indicate public holidays and other days off in red text color. Mark your kids’ school holidays in blue. Then find days suitable for vacations and label them with stylish hand-drawn markups. View the number of vacation days taken and planned for the year from the markup legend. Markups can be easily removed or changed for plan adjustments. You can also hide unrelated markups and email the annotated calendar.
Example 2: For part-time or contract work, track the days worked with markups. Record the number of working hours and/or project names in the daily notes. View, email, and print a list of notes.
NAVIGATION AND DAY VIEW
• Year navigation by gesture, button, scroller, or direct entry
• Compact day view that lists events, holidays, markups, birthdays and anniversaries, daily notes, and a "how many days away" count
• Use the floating markup toolbox to add markups (scribbles or colors)
• Apply 1 icon, background, and text color markup per day, AND up to another 8 new markup styles on each day - enough for the entire family!
• Fast multi-day markup entry
• Organize markups and see their counts in the markup legend
• Hide individual markups before sharing
• Sync with your existing calendars
• Create events with custom recurring patterns and up to 5 custom alarms
• Two-way event sync with local calendars and iOS supported external calendars such as iCloud, Google Calendar, Yahoo, Exchange server, Outlook or Calendar on a Mac or PC, and CalDAV
• One-way sync from subscribed calendars and Facebook Events
• Custom event indicators
• Select desired countries and holidays from: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UAE, UK, US, and Vietnam
• Automatically displays birthdays, anniversaries, and other dates from the built-in Contacts app, with age/year info
• Add/edit the above from the app
• Add free-form daily notes with a single tap
• Start the year from any month for your fiscal or academic calendar
• Configure week starting day and weekend days
• Fully customizable week numbers that can start from any day of the year
• Over 35 handpicked font choices
• Choose a simple background color, or apply a beautiful wallpaper using built-in images or pictures from your photo library, with customizable and preset effects
• Select colors for the default, weekend, and holiday text
• Optional grid lines
• Set calendar language and format using your regional settings
EXPORT AND SHARING
• Export your calendar, markup legend, and/or notes
• Save, email, print via AirPrint, tweet, post to Facebook, and more
ADDITIONAL YEAR CALENDARS AND ICLOUD SYNC
• Free or pay-as-you-like additional year calendars
• Customize each calendar independently for additional tracking or multiple users
• Each calendar can be optionally synced via iCloud
• Integrated Spotlight search
• Split View and Slide Over support
• iPad Pro support
What's New in Version 3.1.1
Fix bug with background image picker
Can’t Live Without You
This calendar has become an essential part of my life. I rely on its reminders but on its many features as well.
Favorite Calendar App
I’ve been using this app since I got the IPad 2 which was when they first came out. I use this app now on 2 iPads and love it. They stay consolidated which is also helpful. (When I set up the new iPad everything transferred but the daily color coding didn't transfer. Not a major prob, but since I use it a lot i would have liked that.) I like the convenience of seeing the whole year. I love the options to color code things and highlight events and use this option all the time. I can see birthdays at a glance because I color-code them one color, I color vacation or time off another color. I even color the days when garbage needs to be taken out so we remember. (Nothing worse than panicking in the am cuz you forgot. It happens.) I use the reminders all the time and find them both helpful and cool. I can set up to 3 reminders when I set an item up; sometimes a week ahead and then others an hour or two ahead. This also gives you the flexibility of picking the appointment times easily. I have a couple other calendar apps but I keep this on the bottom bar and use it pretty much daily. It certainly meets my needs and wants and would recommend it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Oct 10, 2017
- Version: 3.1.1
- Size: 48.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: VoidTech Inc.
- © 2010-2017 VoidTech Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pay-as-you-want Additional Calendar (Bronze)$0.99
- Pay-as-you-want Additional Calendar (Platinum)$9.99
- Pay-as-you-want Additional Calendar (Silver)$2.99
- Pay-as-you-want Additional Calendar (Gold)$5.99