Welcome to Alliance: Heroes of the Spire, the latest action-packed RPG! Collect powerful Heroes and create the perfect superhero team. Gather your Alliance to challenge fearsome enemies, develop cunning strategies, and clash with other players to prove your strength!
Alliance: Heroes of the Spire is available in 7 languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian.
Meet players on our official forums: alliance-community.rumblegames.com/forums
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/alliancegame
Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com/Alliance_HOTS
Collect and Upgrade:
● Over 400 unique Heroes available to build your ultimate team
● Craft Heroes to continue expanding your collection
● Ascend your Heroes to unlock strong new Skills
● Skill Up your Heroes to make them more potent in combat
● Choose from over 20 unique Equipment sets which provide bonuses to your Heroes
● Combine Equipment sets for epic bonuses
● Socket Jewels to make your Equipment even more powerful
● Continue your battles when you are away from the game with Offline Battle Mode!
● Face off against the elements of Fire, Water, Nature, Order, Chaos, Shadow, and Ethereal
● Optimize team strategy based on Hero Skill synergies
● Explore countless Rifts and claim their treasure
● Defeat mythical boss encounters for legendary rewards
● Conquer other players in the Arena
● Fight Heroes from many worlds for a chance to secure their allegiance and summon them to your Barracks
● Progress through Hero Event Rifts to try your hand at obtaining the most powerful Heroes in all of Fracture
● New Heroes released each month!
● Battle against two other Alliances to seize control of territory
● Hold your position on the battlefield to earn Banners for your Alliance and secure victory
● Earn rewards for your entire Alliance - the higher you place, the better the spoils of war!
● Climb through the ranks to fight against the toughest Alliances in Fracture
● Grab an Alliancemate and take down the strongest bosses in Fracture together
● Challenge yourself to conquer higher floors of the Co-op Dungeon for better rewards!
● Equip your Heroes with Crowns and Crown Jewels to boost their strength further
● Complete Bounties to take down tough bosses with your entire Alliance and earn Commander Skill Points
● Use Commander Skill Points to upgrade Hero stats
● Meet additional Bounty requirements to earn bonus rewards!
● Join an Alliance, or create one of your own
● Level up your Alliance to unlock additional benefits for all members
● Share your latest strategies and Hero builds with other players
● Challenge Alliancemates and friends to PvP duels
● Make new friends across all of Fracture!
Dungeon Event: The Elemental Nexus
Hero Event: Ashes to Ashes (Monk, Succubus, Lich)
Equipment Set Updates
With R4 Equipment and Jewel levels released, some of the current set bonuses have begun to feel a bit less impactful. We want to ensure meaningful choices when players choose which equipment to use. Updates include both increased stat bonuses and new secondary effects where needed.
Bloodstone: 20% Lifesteal, 20% Healing Received, up from 15% Lifesteal, 10% Healing Received
Wraithbone: 50% HP, up from 35% HP
Dragonfury: 50% Power, up from 35% Power
Icesteel: 50% Armor, up from 30% Armor
Elderthorn: 35% Crit, up from 25% Crit
Sunshield: 50% Block, 7% Reflect on Block, up from 25% Block
Voidleather: 65% Aim, 10% Armor Ignore, up from 45% Aim
Ghostveil: 35% Crit Resist, 10% Block, up from 25% Crit Resist, Block stat added
Duskshroud: 35% Speed Bar Drain Resist, 15% HP/Armor, up from 10% HP/Armor
Ironclaw: 30% Stacking Chance to Counterattack, 25% HP/Armor, up from 15% HP/Armor
Swiftsteel: No change
Wartech: 50% of Critical Hits will Supercrit, +50% Power, up from 15% Power
Witchstone: Witchstone Buff/Debuffs, +30% Aim/Block, up from 25% Aim/Block
Lifesilk: No change
Titanguard: 30% Party Damage Taken, +25% Damage Reduction from all sources, When another ally takes dmg they have a 20% chance to be shielded for 20% of your max HP for 1 turn. +5% chance increase on fail. Chance reset to 20% on success. Secondary shield effect added.
Bulwark of Shadows: 30% HP, 20% Block (Block has replaced Crit Resist), 20% chance to give yourself Evasion for 2 turns. +5% chance increase on fail. Chance reset to 20% on success. Secondary effect changed from Shield to Evasion
Garb of Madness: Deal 100% of Power as damage on Debuff, +65% Aim. 20% chance to increase random enemy debuff for 1 turn. Debuff extend chance occurs when you attack an enemy, on the enemy you targeted.Debuff extend ignores Aim/Block. Secondary effect added.
Improved Guard AI
Plague and Dread can no longer be reflected
Increased Plague and Dread effectiveness against bosses with DoT protection
Bonus gold from VIP and events are now shown in raid results
Fixed a bug where Deathshield can be bypassed
Fixed rotated camera issue in visualized battles
Ratings and Reviews
Continuous Crashes, Copied Characters, Lost Items
Ever since I’ve gotten this app, I’ve had several issues with its functionality. Besides the fact that it copies a lot of themes and play style of games that exist already, the app sadly doesn’t function very well. It has potential, but I can’t even finish the story mode because the game crashes constantly. The best I can do is mostly auto-battles of the few places I managed to finish before impending crashes. It’s caused me to waste keys, lose rank in arena, and other items you can only use once. It takes it, the game crashes, and I can’t repeat the objective. It’s a bit of a mess.
Besides the affected gameplay, a lot of the characters in the game border on copyright infringement. It’s not hard to tell what characters are heavily inspired by existing characters. I’m surprised they haven’t been given a cease and desist yet. As a graphic designer, it’s kinda embarrassing how close to the original designs they are.
Overall, the game has potential, but could be much better and have more unique characters that don’t look like knockoffs from other trademarked ones.
Developer Response ,
Our most recent release resolves several performance issues that were encountered on some iOS devices, we encourage you to update Alliance and join us again in Alliance: Heroes of the Spire. We have many new, unique heroes being released consistently that continue to expand the diversity and selection of heroes available to players in Alliance: Heroes of the Spire.
I like it better.
I read the review above about how Alliance is basically a copy of Summoner’s War but better in all aspects right after I had just installed both games and was unsure about which to play. I almost just uninstalled Alliance based on the review but after a couple days of playing both I actually liked it much better than Summoner’s War. I think it came down to aesthetics and that’s going to be different for everyone. Summoner’s seemed too cartoony although both are definitely leaning more that way than in the realm of realism. So both games are very similar but don’t just pass up on this game if you didn’t like Summoner’s War, it might be just right for you. It was for me. Give it a shot!
Poor Summoners War Copy
I don’t mind games copying others as long as they do something to improve the game or at the very least, stand up to the original. Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes brought better graphics, gameplay, and layouts over Hero’s Charge. Sadly this game just can’t compete with Summoners War (SW) on any part except maybe story but really, it goofy so you’ll still click through it like I did.
If you played SW you will know what to expect. You summon heroes with crystals and cores (scrolls). They are the same attributes as SW meaning a monster has a fire, water, wind, Light & Dark (called order and chaos here) you have the same type scenarios where you level up the monsters.
This game isn’t bad but I see no reason why anyone would play this over Summoners War. It just doesn’t do anything better or different.
- Rumble Entertainment, Inc.
- 219 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Rumble Entertainment, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Holiday Pack $9.99
- Ultimate Deal Pack $49.99
- Special Deal Pack $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.