Connect with people and ideas that move you. Get inspired to create. Allihoopa unites everyone doing music together.
Share, remix and collaborate with music makers all over the world. Follow your friends to keep up with what they’re making. Listen, like, collect and comment. Join the Allihoopa community, connecting music pieces, apps and people.
Using Allihoopa is easy!
1. Browse the app for music that inspires you—recordings, beats, samples, songs and ideas created by the community.
2. Listen, like, collect and comment when you find music that grabs you, and follow those who inspire to keep up with what they’re making
3. Use the quick and easy built-in recorder to collaborate on any music you find. Choose a fun effect to sound even better.
4. Pick Up music in a connected music-making app and make your own version—Figure, Take, Soundtrap, Propellerhead Reason, Korg Gadget, Moog Model 15 and many more.
5. Drop your version back to Allihoopa for praise, feedback and to let others continue building on your piece!
Campfire crooner. Beatmaker. Table top drummer. Hymn chanter. Guitar strummer. House DJ. Shower diva. Rap master…
Millions and millions of us are making music everyday, round the clock, all over this planet. Just for the love of it. We have to. It is just in us. Something unique for each of us compels us, something beyond any commercial drive, tool or technology—that pure joy of making, creating, working together.
Allihoopa brings all of us, everyone, together for a free and open exchange of music pieces, ideas and people, all united in “doing music” just for the sake of it. Inviting all ambitions, skills and levels of participation, Allihoopa is the only social network that connects people, music content and music apps. It is a place for “music in the making,” where people from all over the globe come together to exchange ideas, collaborate and encourage each other. At Allihoopa you can freely use anything you find from the growing pool of over one million pieces.
• An open space for sharing music and ideas—now as an app for faster browsing, easier listening and immediate access to the Allihoopa community on your phone
• Find beats, ideas, acoustic tracks and more made by the community for you to build on. Open any piece in an app.
• Record on any music you find right in the app, and choose between effects to sound great, fun or just weird.
• Make and share music in Allihoopa’s Figure and Take apps, Propellerhead Reason, Soundtrap, Korg Gadget, Moog Model 15—more coming!
• Poke around and listen to what the community is making
• Find music on Allihoopa to inspire you
• Follow other Allihoopa users
• Like and comment, give feedback and find like-minded music-makers
• Your music + other makers = something awesome!
Here’s what’s new:
- Share to Instagram! The Allihoopa app can now create a cool video with your music that's perfect for sharing to Instagram.
- The built-in recorder has been updated with new effects. Some of them have pitch correction so don’t worry about singing out of tune! We have also polished the old effects - you will be amazed how great you’re sounding!
- The redrop feature introduced in the last update has now been extended to show redrops from people you follow in your home feed.
- Don’t want to be notified when someone writes direct-messages to you? - You can now mute conversations until you are ready to hear from them again!
- Are you someones biggest fan and can’t miss their latest drop? Mark the user as favorite to get notified when they drop a new piece to Allihoopa.
Have feedback on Allihoopa, or just want to show us a picture of your cat? Send us a message at facebook.com/allihoopa or tweet us @allihoopa
Ratings and Reviews
🤯those that don’t Figure don’t matter
Figure is hands down my reason for life. Get the pun? I find myself on allihoopa more than ever lately while Instagram and Snapchat now seem a pointless waste of my time. I Need figure to get looser on the mode selecting during recording. And volume/compression need to be a live bus mix as well. Still Trying to figure out how to get more time out of it without audiobus. But live mix’s are fun. Getting a midi Controller to map with it takes a lot of work.!!!creating touch recipes controlled by cc commands is the only way I can think of My knobs work on the minilabmk11 but no keys or wheel movement/tied or untied yet. One more head would be bitchen like maybe “keys” that have a midi clock and make it where you can create and download your own sounds. do all that and I’ll gladly pay whatever figure pro is going to cost. Even if it was 100$ annual
Can’t beat it no pun intended
Ive used this app 2 Year’s and let me say it’s the best. I’ve met many artist , producers and more all in one app made for us I love how it all pieces together all I’d say we need is private messaging to make our projects come about easier. The other app out of the three take and figure being the 3rd are great and easy to use. I make all my mixtapes with allihoopa and take! Last I must say....this could cost 5-10$ I’d invest just because the team really brought us artist together! Funny thing I heard about it from an old middle school friend who ironically only spoke Spanish but learned English.
Ideas For Future Update
In the near future I think it would be nice to have some sort of post notification from creators we chose to follow whenever they drop a new piece on the app.
Maybe for vocal affects for the Take app.
(Choir effect possibly, and others maybe reference some from the Voloco App)
Tweak The Currently Trending aspect a little some times it never changes to what’s trending at the moment.
The ability to private message some creators.
Being Able To Repost Other Creators Work.
Some Things To Think About I am Highly Sure This Company will be the future of music one day and I will be here to support it every step of the way.
Thanks for the review and all your feedback! We are looking at some changes to the trending algorithm. It updates a few times per day, but the same song can be trending over several days so you may not always see a change in the top ten. As for reposting, our recently released Collections feature can help you with this. Collect song you want others to see. They can follow your Collection to get new additions to it in their Home feeds. Thanks again!
- Allihoopa AB
- 76.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Allihoopa AB
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.