Allrecipes Dinner Spinner
By All Recipes, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Introducing the most amazing Allrecipes Dinner Spinner app yet! Designed to delight, Allrecipes’ Dinner Spinner has been reinvented as the most popular food-focused social app with a community of more than 30 million home cooks who play a part in helping cooks discover and share the joy of home cooking.
The latest version of the app is better than ever:
• Feed: Personalized for you and gets smarter with every recipe you save and make; and each Taste you follow.
• Improved search options: Search by keyword, ingredients to include/exclude as well as by dietary need & ready in time.
• Swipe: Swipe right on recipes, to quickly view more recipes you will love.
• Favorites and Collections: Save your favorite recipes for quick access anywhere and create, organize and share recipe collections to make finding favorite recipes a snap.
• Cook with what’s on sale: See which recipe ingredients are on sale near you! We’ll also suggest a recipe when you walk into a store (select stores).
• Step-by-step cooking videos: More than 1000 mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions and you can skip to the parts you want to see quickly (Tablet).
• Sharing: I Made It feature makes it super easy to brag about your cooking triumphs with friends – on Allrecipes, and in your Facebook feed.
• Cook’s profiles: Everything you’ve created, saved and made… in one convenient place.
• Shopping list: Just tap to add entire recipes or ingredients to your shopping list.
• Updated, streamlined design that’s the same across your phone, tablet and PC.
What's New in Version 6.5.2
bug fixes, including for shopping list issues
Pretty Good, But Room For Improvement
I use this app all the time to try new recipes, and to make favorites that I've saved over the years. The ads are annoying, but I've learned to deal with them. One thing I'm noticing is that there's an apparent disconnect between the recipes that are available on the website and the recipes available in the app. For example, today I saw two Instant Pot recipes on Instagram that I wanted to check out and save to my favorites to try later, but when I tried to find them in the app, I couldn't. The recipes either aren't there, or the search function isn't working. I like being able to say what types of recipes I'm interested in so that the app can populate my feed, but I'd like to be able to dismiss or hide ones that don't appeal to me.
R u Kidding me?? The last Update was terrible!! (So y bother updating anymore?) it doesn’t get better. Now half the time when I’ll put in say Shrimp Scampi to search either in my favs or just to search for new recipes, it’ll come up empty with no recipes! N sometimes when a recipe finally does come up there’s no ingredients or directions. Also sometimes ill find the recipes on the internet when it won’t come up in the app, ill find if then click on ot to open the app n it won’t open to that recipe. So I’m not going to bother updating this version since I don’t have the iPhone X.
This review was from a previous update.....When i want to view a recipe now every time I go to tap on it to open the recipe it won't open now. It just keeps telling me to drag the recipe to remove it. You could've done a much better job on how to sort out a recipe box and to delete recipes.
Plz fix cause as of right now i cant use the app n will b deleted soon. Ty
It could be a great app but u can only search in the in season section. We should b a search only section. Why cant we edit our recipe box??? There r recipes i tried that i dont like n i want to delete them from my box n cant, so i have to keep them in my box?? Plz make changes to improve this app!
I didn't think it could get any worse...Wrong! 👎
I hate I ever upgraded the first time. All those annoying ads and user profiles. Also, I would get the same repetitive recipe suggestions, ugh. I thought maybe I should try the new upgrade to see if there was any improvement. WRONG. There is so much going on the screen, I cannot focus on the recipe. More ads and similar recipes over shadow the recipe I am trying to view. I know it's all about revenue stream with ad placement. However, If I could revert back to at least the version I used in 2014, I would be soooo happy!
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 02, 2017
- Version: 6.5.2
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: All Recipes
- © 2015 Allrecipes.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Get Grilling!Free
- Winner Winner Simple Dinners$0.99
- Paleo Cooking Primer$0.99