Allrecipes Dinner Spinner
By All Recipes, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Introducing the most amazing Allrecipes Dinner Spinner app yet! Designed to delight, Allrecipes’ Dinner Spinner has been reinvented as the most popular food-focused social app with a community of more than 30 million home cooks who play a part in helping cooks discover and share the joy of home cooking.
The latest version of the app is better than ever:
• Feed: Personalized for you and gets smarter with every recipe you save and make; and each cook you follow.
• Improved search options: Search by keyword, ingredients to include/exclude as well as by dietary need & ready in time.
• Swipe: Swipe right on recipes, to quickly view more recipes you will love.
• Favorites and Collections: Save your favorite recipes for quick access anywhere and create, organize and share recipe collections to make finding favorite recipes a snap.
• Cook with what’s on sale: See which recipe ingredients are on sale near you! We’ll also suggest a recipe when you walk into a store (select stores).
• Step-by-step cooking videos: More than 1000 mobile-friendly recipe videos with step-by-step cooking instructions and you can skip to the parts you want to see quickly (Tablet).
• Sharing: I Made It feature makes it super easy to brag about your cooking triumphs with friends – on Allrecipes, and in your Facebook feed.
• Cook’s profiles: Everything you’ve created, saved and made… in one convenient place.
• Shopping list: Just tap to add entire recipes or ingredients to your shopping list.
• Updated, streamlined design that’s the same across your phone, tablet and PC.
What's New in Version 6.0
- Personalized feed: Packed with recommended, seasonal and trending recipes that gets smarter with every dish you save or make.
- Improved Profiles: Find and follow similar cooks to see what they are cooking up.
- Collections: Organize your favorite recipes into personal collections so you can find them in a hurry.
Now they have updated this I went from a 5* to a 2*! I finally got the option to store recipes in folders but now I see the same recipes everyday! I liked when you would look at the recipes and they would be different everyday! Now it's what's trending I don't like it at all :( I also wish there was an option where you can chooses if you want other people's profiles to pop up in the recipe section because those are also really annoying! Totally disappointed with the new up date!!! 😡 I went from looking ever morning to looking eventually and now just to see the same thing....
I just wish for every recipe you save in your recipe box they had a section where you can write your own notes for the recipe for you own personal use. Otherwise I look at this app everyday I love it!
Love the app, BUT.....
This has been one of my favorite, must-check-daily apps for a while now, and my family has enjoyed trying out many wonderful recipes. I am a huge fan of the new collections feature so I can sort my recipes and make it much more manageable to find what I'm looking for.
BUT....I am so disappointed with a couple of the latest changes. I loved checking in each day to see the featured recipes, but now they are always the same. I also really wish it was possible to turn off the new feature that gives me options on members to follow. I have no desire for my recipe box to turn into yet another social media platform. I am so grateful that the app on my phone hasn't updated yet, and I can still look at the previous version.
Thank you for working to make this a great app!
The new update is nice, being able to add recipes to categories & not having to scroll to find what I'm looking for. Definitely need to be able to add your own notes to a recipe. I made something I haven't made in a while & it turned out too salty. I'd like to be able to note to use less salt & low sodium chicken broth instead of chicken bouillon & water. It was nice when the recipes changed every day but I'm finding more stuff I want to try after the update even if it doesn't change every day.
It would be nice to be able to edit the shopping list after adding items. When I add ingredients to my list they're usually added to the wrong category. I have to delete them & re-add them. Such a waste of time.
This is a great app. I guess you used to be able to store your own recipes on here but not anymore. That's annoying. It would be convenient to be able to automatically add ingredients from my own recipes to my shopping list.
It would be nice to read the entire review for the recipes.
People leave changes & they're usually cut off mid sentence. Annoying.
The exclusion list search option blows. I exclude chocolate in a cake search & it's loaded with chocolate cake recipes. What gives?
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jun 28, 2016
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 24.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: All Recipes
- © 2015 Allrecipes.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Get Grilling!Free
- Paleo Cooking Primer$0.99
- Winner Winner Simple Dinners$0.99