With Alvadi, see and manage your personal budget with simplicity, elegancy, and across all your mobile devices in a really secure way. Alvadi is fast, easy to use, beautiful and secure.
Alvadi has been #10, #4 and #2 on the French iOS App Store for its category!
And now, Alvadi is free for a basic use!
* You can use your iCloud account or your local storage to store your data in an efficient and secure way. Only you can access it, so you can use it with confidence and peace of mind;
* Your data is synced between your mobile devices (requires iCloud);
* You keep track of what you pay and what you earn, like... for your birthday? :p ;
* You set reminders for your regular operations like a car insurance, a rent, or if someone owes you money (requires an In-App purchase);
* You choose a category for your regular and one-time operations;
* You can switch between Real Budget mode and Budget Forecast mode on Alvadi for iOS with a double tap. Real Budget mode is the real current budget and Budget Forecast mode is the real budget minus your regular operations so you know how much money you can actually spend;
* You receive a report each month, called Budget Review, with a graph, a pie chart, basically everything you needed to visualize your habits. These reports are generated by your device never leave it in any way and you have control over it, there’s just a switch away (requires an In-App purchase);
* With Alvadi Store, you can enable new features right from Alvadi with In-App purchases;
* On your iPad with an external keyboard, use Keyboard Shortcuts to do things even faster!
* On your iPhone 6s or later, use 3D Touch gestures like Peek, Pop and Home Screen Shortcuts to do things even faster too!
What does Alvadi offer?
* Well, it has a really nice user interface and features a unique and well-thought user experience;
* It has nice animations, to keep your navigation vivid;
* It uses parallax, to help you get a sense of context and vitality;
* It makes use of Apple's latest and best technologies like CloudKit, 3D Touch, Keyboard Shortcuts, Data Protection, and so on!
Alvadi 1.4 is the last major revision of Alvadi 1. As such, this release mostly contains bug fixes and small improvements. Alvadi 2.0 will be rewritten, introducing a new user interface and set of features. Alvadi 2.0 will define the Alvadi experience for the years ahead. So stay tuned!
- Compiled against the iOS 11.4 SDK
- iOS 11.4 (or up) required
- Fixes an issue where Alvadi wouldn't properly display the navigation bars on iOS 11.2+ devices
- Added a new logging subsystem for debugging purposes
- Some UI elements have been modified to enable iOS's Dynamic Type accessibility feature
- AlvadiWidget is being rewritten and is unavailable in this release
- Alvadi for Apple Watch is being rewritten and is unavailable in this release
- Shared foundations have been updated
- Other minor UI modifications
- Other minor translation modifications
- Other bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
It's a fun and easy way to keep track of your expenses. You have a cleanly designed dashboard that shows you how much you have left, you have notifications and reports, it's the best bang for your buck. Highly recommend!!
- Pierre BLAZQUEZ
- 12.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Pierre BLAZQUEZ
- In-App Purchases
- Alvadi Plus $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.