Amazon Music with Prime Music
By AMZN Mobile LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Your music collection just got a lot bigger. Amazon Music now includes Prime Music. Amazon Prime members can listen to or download over a million songs and hundreds of expert-programmed playlists with Prime Music. With the free Amazon Music app, download or stream your Amazon Music library from the cloud – or play the music you already have on your iOS device. Plus, Amazon Prime members can add Prime Music to their libraries, mix with their own collections, and download for offline playback. The Prime Music catalog consists of tens of thousands of albums from top artists to play as much as you like. Or, for a lean back experience, enjoy a huge selection of Prime playlists, created by Amazon music experts.
Use Amazon Music to access and play music stored in the cloud or locally on your device:
· Start with digital music you’ve bought from Amazon – when you first sign in, eligible MP3s will be added to your cloud library for free.
· MP3 versions of any AutoRip CDs you’ve bought from Amazon since 1998 will also be waiting for you in your cloud library.
· Easily play music from your iTunes collection that is already stored on your device.
· Download music from your cloud library to your device for offline playback.
· Visit www.amazon.com/musiclibrary on your PC or Mac and import your music collection from iTunes or any other music folders. Once imported from your computer, music will instantly be available on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
- Improved stability
- Simplified sign-in process
- Only customers creating a new Amazon account or updating payment information need to visit www.amazon.com/musiclibrary from their computer
- Fixes for Exception 47
Since the update the app crashes during almost every use, usually after I skip through songs but has crashed during the middle of a song a couple of times. I also REALLY wish my app could open to my playlist page like it used to. Can this be fixed please???! I'm sick of having to open the list and pick playlists! It always opens up to the albums page, who even uses that selection but once in a blue moon. Not hating, just would like some of what this app used to be, especially the crashing part.
Works great EXCEPT for Airplay with Apple TV
This app works wonderfully except for streaming to the AppleTV. Every couple songs, and sometimes consecutive songs, will suddenly fail to stream to the AppleTV after approximately three minutes and 15 seconds. I believe this is the fault of this particular app because the failure is consistently between three minutes 15 seconds and three minutes 18 seconds into the song. If it were related to the iPhone itself, or the wireless network, I would expect that the interruptions would be more random, and would affect other apps streaming to the Apple TV.
Enjoyable but Crashy
Allow me to preface this review by saying this; I love the app and I love the idea. However, after only a couple of weeks listening and using the app (as well as becoming somewhat dependent on it for some things), the update came out. Once I installed this update though, the app opens for a total of 5 seconds and then crashes. I've tried everything to fix this short of deleting the app- nothing. If you could fix this issue, I can give this a five star, but until then, it is only worthy of the three given above.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jun 25, 2014
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: AMZN Mobile LLC
- © Copyright 2014 Amazon.com and its affiliates.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.