In combination with the ambioassist sensor system, the ambioassist App enables elderly people to lead independent lives. Without regular monitoring, friends and families who are worried about their elderly relatives can use the ambioassist app on a smartphone or tablet PC to find out whether their relatives are doing well or not.
The ambioassist system in the apartment perceives the activity of the residents and detects irregularities in normal everyday life. With the app, you know when your elderly relatives need support in a targeted and timely manner.
The ambioassist App
- makes information available at any time while on the move.
- notifies about special events actively via push notification to the smartphone.
- can set up a helper network by inviting helpers to use the app or via e-mail notification.
- is very clear, easy to use and can be used without prior technical knowledge.
- allows personalization to individual needs and habits.
How to use the ambioassist app together with the ambioassist sensor system can be found at: www.ambioassist.com .
It is now possible to choose between notification tones. Also the serial number of the base station can now be entered manually and a time zone can be assigned to the base station. Location related events now contain information about the position.
Otherwise there are further error improvements and optimizations.
- easierLife GmbH
- 112.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 easierLife GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.