By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NEW GEAR & BUNDLES AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE: OCD STOMP FROM FULLTONE, SVT-4 PRO FROM AMPEG, METAL W AMP, METAL 150 AMP, WHARMONATOR STOMP, X-FLANGER STOMP AND ACOUSTIC SIM STOMP***
THE NO #1 GUITAR & BASS TONE STUDIO NOW HAS THE SAME SUPERIOR SOUND AS THE DESKTOP AMPLITUBE VERSION, A CAB ROOM, A 4-TRACK LOOPER, OVER 100 + PIECES OF AVAILABLE GEAR AND MORE
Want to turn your iPhone or iPod touch into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
You'll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube now uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You'll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
AmpliTube FREE gives you 3 stompbox effects, 1 amazing amp, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. And you can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of expansion gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and more.
And you'll actually feel like you're in your own professional recording studio thanks to its "Cab Room." Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Expandable - Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• 16 new mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
Requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation) or later with iOS 7.1 or later
What's New in Version 4.1.1
Inter-App Audio compatibility fix
If you've purchased anything and you update. Oh sorry your purchases aren't compatible with update. They will allow to to repurchase items as long as you buy them again. Nice how about a warning?
I've had this app on many devices and it always sounded great for the most part cause nothing can compare to the feel and sound of a real amp. But ever since the new update it sounds way off and fuzzy even in tune it sounds out of tune very disappointed
Failed to restore purchase
Several attempts to restore my purchase, come up with a pop-up "successfully restore your products" but I got no previous purchases come back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 21, 2015
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 554 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2015 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master Fx$6.99
- Metal Amp$4.99
- Metal Distortion$2.99
- Bass Amp$4.99
- Complete Fender Bundle$6.99
- Clean Amp$4.99