By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***SPECIAL SALE! GET THE 'RECORDER' OR 'STUDIO' IN-APP PURCHASES FOR ONLY $6.99/€6.99 EACH (NORMALLY $14.99//€14.99) OR THE 'STUDIO+RECORDER' IN-APP PURCHASE FOR ONLY $12.99/€12.99 (NORMALLY $26.99/ €26.99) FOR LIMITED TIME!***
EXPAND YOUR RIG FOR A GREAT PRICE WITH THE ULTIMATE ALL-INCLUSIVE BUNDLES AS AN IN-APP PURCHASE: ALL-IN GEAR BUNDLE 2014 AND LOOP DRUMMER ALL STYLE PACKS 1&2. SAVE UP TO 70%!
Turn your iPhone®/iPod touch® into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass multi-FX processor and DAW recording studio with AmpliTube FREE! Play, practice and record with a massive collection of virtual amplifiers, cabinets, stompboxes and more from the leader in analog gear modeling.
AmpliTube gives you control of a full guitar or bass rig with 3 effects, an amp, a speaker cabinet and a mic. Sculpt the perfect tone with its 3 built-in effects (delay, noise filter and distortion once registered), 1 amp, 1 speaker cabinet and 2 mics.
Plug your guitar into AmpliTube via IK’s iRig® HD or iRig® PRO digital instrument interfaces (or iRig® or iRig® STOMP). And for the ultimate playing experience, plug in your iRig® BlueBoard to control AmpliTube straight from the floor — the latest version features comprehensive iRig BlueBoard integration.
When you're ready to rock, you can use AmpliTube’s built-in recorder and DAW-style Studio* feature (available via in-app purchase) to record and edit multitrack audio like a pro. With the latest version of AmpliTube you can expand its recorder to 8 tracks via in-app purchase.
For practice and performance, use the built-in Loop Drummer drum module to jam to killer drum tracks. It can intelligently create rhythms or you can build your own by dragging and dropping its prerecorded loops on the timeline. Get more loops via the in-app purchase of Style Packs — the latest version adds 3 new style packs and 5 variations on existing Style Packs for you to try.
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile multi FX and recording app
- Use 3 simultaneous stomp boxes, 1 amp, 1 cab and 1 mic
- Comes with 3 stomps, 1 amp, 1 cabinet and 2 mics
- Add more gear models via in-app purchase: Official amps from Soldano®, Ampeg® and ENGL®, 5 official Fender™ amps and 5 stomps, 6 official Orange® amps and 3 stomps, 2 official Jimi Hendrix™ amps and 4 stomps, an official stomp from T-Rex® and more
- Single-track recorder expands to 8-track studio with master effects via in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze feature allows for separate effects rigs on each recorder track
- Studio feature* (available via in-app purchase) turns multitrack into a DAW with full editing features
- UltraTuner, the high precision tuner, available as in-app purchase
- Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
- Includes Speed Trainer, Metronome & Tuner
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 and above)
- Project sharing between versions and devices
- Preroll function
- Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- Audio copy/paste
- Speed up or slow down tempo of imported songs without changing pitch
- NO VOICE removes lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Powerful management of presets and favorites
- Tuner and metronome
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Low-latency for real-time playing
- FULL and LE versions also available
More apps info:
* requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2 or later
What's New in Version 3.4
- New ENGL Amps for in-app purchase
- Native support for iRig BlueBoard
- New Loop Drummer 2 loop collections for in-app purchase
- Project sharing between versions and different devices
- AmpliTube recorder has been expanded to 8 tracks
- Improved MIDI control
- New multi-language dynamic tooltips
- Use iCloud to transfer in-app purchases between the 5 main AmpliTube versions
- Now compatible with Audiobus on iOS 8
This is a joke. I can understand maybe charging one price for a app but come on. I bought a irig off EBay and downloaded this free version to check it all out. Figured I would like to play with the different amps and was excited to use the studio portion. Well everything costs more money. Want to use the studio? $27 or so. Wants a different amp? $8 a amp. Want to use different drums? More more more. You could end up spending a fortune. I wish they would just bring the price down to a more reasonable price for a phone app and just make it a one purchase deal.
No purchased amps work!
I was excited to download the JH Marshall amp and with eager anticipation plugged in multiple times over a month... to no avail, it sounds identical to the 'stock' amp set to 'clean'. No tweaking on any settings make a difference- twist the gain up, may as as well say a prayer, no change in sound. I'd rate as a 1 and the app is not completely worthless. However it's a lot of $ and hassle not to be able to mess with your tone.
Purchased an amp and effect but they didn't work. I had to uninstall and reinstall the app and now it works great. I wish apps purchased for free version could be used on pay version of amplitude.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 16, 2014
- Version: 3.4
- Size: 315 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2014 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master Fx$6.99
- Metal Amp$4.99
- Bass Amp$4.99
- Complete Fender Bundle$14.99
- Metal Distortion$2.99
- Clean Amp$4.99