By IK Multimedia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
***NEW OFFICIAL MESA/Boogie® AMPS, CABS & STOMPS AVAILABLE FOR IN-APP PURCHASE: DUAL RECTIFIER, TRIPLE RECTIFIER, MARK III, MARK IV AND TRANSATLANTIC TA-30 AND MORE***
Want to turn your iPhone or iPod touch into the ultimate mobile guitar and bass tone studio? AmpliTube puts the power in your hands with a massive collection of virtual gear that you can use to practice, play and record with world-class tone anytime and everywhere.
Build your own guitar or bass rig with up to 6 stompbox FX, an amplifier and speaker cabinet w/Mic — you can even drag and drop your stomps to sit before or after your amplifier (4 slots pre and 2 slots post).
Just plug your instrument into your iPhone or iPod touch with one of IK's instrument interfaces (like iRig 2 or iRig HD), and get ready to be blown away.
You'll be absolutely floored by the sound quality. AmpliTube now uses the same tone technology as the acclaimed AmpliTube 3 Custom Shop for OS X and PC. You'll hear the difference and understand why AmpliTube is an essential for so many professional musicians and recording studios.
AmpliTube gives you 11 creative stompbox effects, 5 amazing amps, 7 speaker cabinets and 2 mics, 1 Loop Drummer groove from the Rock pack and 1 active track in the recorder section. And you can expand this selection via a massive library of over 100 pieces of expansion gear that includes amps and stompboxes from the world’s best brands like Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, T-Rex® and more.
And you'll actually feel like you're in your own professional recording studio thanks to its "Cab Room." Now mic your cabinets in 3D - from dust cap to speaker edge and by varying distances from the speaker - with up to 2 mics in a beautifully rendered virtual studio environment. There are also 16 new highly sought after studio mic models available via in-app purchase adding even more sonic richness.
Like to loop? Now you can get creative with loops in AmpliTube via its new Super Looper, which is available through in-app purchase. It makes it easy to record, play back, adjust levels and play along with up to 4 loops. Looper is controllable via MIDI or iRig BlueBoard.
Need a drummer? Use the built-in Loop Drummer system to jam to killer drum tracks. Make your own rhythmic patterns or let it create some inspiring drums for you. Get more loops via in-app Style Packs.
Use AmpliTube’s streamlined built-in 8-track recorder and DAW-style studio (available via in-app purchase) sections to record, edit and tweak and share your compositions via SoundCloud, file sharing or email.
• Lets you intuitively create guitar & bass rigs with up to 6 stomps, 1 amp and 1 cab with 2 mics
• Over 100 gear models available
• Includes 11 stomps, 5 amps, 5 cabinets and 2 mics
• “Cab Room" allows 3D placement and miking of cabinets with 2 mics (available via in-app purchase)
• Add more gear via in-app purchase from Fender™, Soldano®, Ampeg®, ENGL®, Orange®, Jimi Hendrix™ collection, T-Rex® and more
• 16 new mics available for purchase
• Included single-track recorder (in-app purchase unlocks up to 8-tracks)
• Studio mode for intuitive DAW-style editing (unlocked via in-app purchase)
• Loop drummer module that plays in sync with the recorder
• Includes speed trainer, metronome and tuner
• Inter-App Audio and AudioBus support (available on iOS 7 and above)
• Project sharing between versions and devices
• Import and play songs as backing tracks from your Music Library or computer
• Export audio via E-mail, SoundCloud or File Sharing
• MIDI controllable
• Low-latency for real-time playing
Requires iPhone 4, iPod touch (5th generation) or later with iOS 7.1 or later
What's New in Version 4.3.0
- Simultaneous Multi-track recording – record up to 8 audio tracks simultaneously (enable it in the settings panel)
- Added amp oversampling technology - higher quality on high gain sound (enable it in the settings panel)
- Fixed an issue with iRig BlueBoard connection
- Fixed glitches in the looper section
- Compatibility with the latest Audiobus 2.3
- General reliability improvements
Haters are way off
I'm stunned at the number of negative reviews here. Maybe the reason there are so few reviews is that the rest of us are too busy enjoying ourselves rocking out with this app that we can't be bothered to post a review. Yes, there are in-app purchases. Did you expect great models of name-brand amps/fx for FREE? I've used this at rehearsals and have it handy (with my Blueboard controller) with me as a last-ditch backup for gigs (I play at least 150 club/private/wedding gigs a year). I'd use it live if I needed to. The amp sims are definitely faithful to the originals I've played through. I didn't not understand all the hate here...
I've used many amp simulators for years. I've got every version of AmpliTube available hoping that it will somehow live up to the hype. It never does. I am
fairly experienced with daws, digital modelers, and traditional gear, and have been a working professional for nearly 30 years. The Amp models sound nothing like the originals (I actually own or have owned many of the amps modeled), the effects sound nothing like the originals (again, I have personal experience), and are barely useable. The IK Multimedia interfaces are noisy and poorly made. GarageBand is better. If I had a choice between amplitube and nothing, I'd go for nothing. Lots of hype. Lots of "big names." The emperor has no clothing. Avoid at all costs.
DO NOT BUY!! DO NOT BUY!! DO NOT BUY!!
The worst music app I've ever used. Every part of this app is to charge you more money. You get nothing for the base rate and have to pay more to use the app itself. This is a SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY!!! Even the only free amp is the same amp that comes with the free version of the app, and that amp feeds back in your ears unless you turn it down so low you can't hear it. Safety hazard to your ears!!! You get nothing for your money but junk emails and a bunch of stuff you have to buy to do anything in the app. I'm trying all I can to get a refund for this app. I have lost all faith in the IK multimedia company and will never recommend it use any of their products ever again.
- Category: Music
- Updated: May 22, 2016
- Version: 4.3.0
- Size: 708 MB
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Seller: IK Multimedia US, LLC
- ©2002-2016 IK Multimedia Production Srl
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Also Included In
Top In-App Purchases
- Recorder + Master FX$14.99
- Complete Fender Bundle$14.99
- Graphic Equalizer$2.99
- Metal Distortion$2.99
- Parametric Equalizer$2.99
- Recorder + Studio$19.99
- Slash Complete Bundle$14.99