By Balcony Production
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Adding and managing notes to texts simplified – Annotating documents with highlights and notes can quickly clutter the page. Annotations simplifies adding and managing notes to texts while keeping the documents clear and readable – making it the perfect helper for researchers, students and other data analysts.
• Highlight text with colors, assign custom keywords or add notes
• Auto-completion to match existing keywords as they are typed
• Organise and filter annotations by collections, type, keywords or matching search criteria
• Related annotations to add keywords or notes to other annotations
• Summary mode to view and export only what has been highlighted or provided with notes
• Import support for plain text, rich text and Microsoft® Word documents
Bought this app a couple of days ago. It is pretty intuitive. I am using it predominantly for lengthy research papers and memoranda in .doc format. Hope they are adding support for pdf files soon.
Need something simple to do qual data analysis? Buy this!
This app is fantastic and fills a huge gap between doing data analysis by hand or using spreadsheets and fancier, more expensive software. Highly recommended.