The Anticoagulation Manager is a mobile application developed through the collaborative efforts of the CDC and the Georgia Institute of Technology. Since the determination of the correct type and dose of anticoagulant drugs can be challenging, this application is a resource for clinicians to appropriately order laboratory testing and choose anticoagulant drugs for the various indications. It gives clinicians evidence-based, accessible, and accurate information when prescribing anticoagulants to prevent and/or treat abnormal clotting states.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- 6.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Family SharingWith Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.