Antnotes are like paper notes: they are glued to your monitor, but from the other side of the screen.
This nice and handy application lives in the menu bar for faster access and has the following features:
- customizable background, font and text color
- snap to screen bounds and other notes
- translucent notes
- attach note to any application so it will be shown when this application is activated/hidden when switching to other application
- automatically hide notes when inactive
- pin note to desktop to make it stay atop of other windows
- quick access via the menu bar icon
- make new notes by dragging text, images, files to menu bar icon
- integration with services: create new note from any text in any application
- drag images and sounds to note contents
- configurable global shortcuts to create new note or show/hide all notes
- archive with all closed notes - do not lose your information by accidentally closing a note
- smart position choosing for different display configurations
Want more features? Just let us know, we'll consider almost anything unless it’s cooking, coffee making or walking your dog!
Video on how to use Antnotes: http://youtu.be/E7wKKeGZDFw ( or http://www.youtube.com/AntlogicCompany )
For more information visit our site: http://www.antlogic.com/ or Facebook page: http://facebook.com/AntlogicCompany
If you need support, have feature request or any complaints, you are welcome to our support forums: http://www.antlogic.com/forum/
- added option to disable gradient background
- added option to create new notes in bottom left/right corners
- changed delay for close/options buttons showing
- some minor compatibility and UI fixes
- fixed German localisation
Ratings and Reviews
Offers More Features, But Software Is Glitchy
This app provides many features that the pre-installed notes app doesnt have - which is great! But… in terms of functionality, the software doesn’t run too smoothly. The settings button on the corner of the sticky note often dissapears, and no matter how many times you swipe your mouse over the corner, it will remain so. Also, sometimes, while the application is running, you are unable to access the manu bar; again, your curser can hover over it, but clicking on a menu item doesn’t do anything. Overall, its nice to have an alternative to notes, but not sure if I would buy again, given the chance.
This app is just what I’ve been looking for; simple, easy-to-use notes for my desktop to remind me of things I need to do. With all other to-do list apps, I’d have to remember to look for and open the app to see my notes. That’s too many steps for me to remember. With Antnotes, each morning when I open my computer, the first thing I see are my notes on my desktop. It’s perfect. And I love that I can customize the notes. I gladly paid for the app. It’s well worth it. Thank you!!
So much functon in such a little App
WOW! I tested Aantlogic stickies basic version for a month or two and just bought and found it made life easier for me so the full version today. I can paste pictures, sounds, websites, podcastls, anything to a sticky and then attach the sticky to a project in Pages or Notes or any document. Speeds up all my work. So much better than the stickies that come with Macs. You can't go wrong for three bucks. Two thunbs up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.