By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AOL Radio powered by Slacker features hundreds of free music stations created by music experts including pop, hip-hop, R&B, country, classical, electronic/dance, indie, jazz, oldies and rock. News and sports programming are provided by ABC News and ESPN Radio.
AOL Radio for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad includes:
• Hundreds of free stations programmed by music experts from dozens of genres including pop, country, hip-hop, R&B, oldies, rock, indie, jazz, alternative, classical and more.
• Unlimited FREE listening - no monthly limits, stream as much music as you want!
• News and sports programming from ABC News and ESPN Radio.
• High quality streams over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi.
• Fine Tune stations - Customize select AOL Radio stations and your own personalized stations.
• Create custom multi-artist radio stations based on your favorite artists.
• Airplay Support - Stream AOL Radio directly to an Airplay supported device including Apple TV.
• Upgrade to AOL Radio Plus to listen ad-free and off-line.
• Upgrade to AOL Radio Premium to have on-demand access to millions of songs as well as receive the AOL Radio Plus features.
Your AOL Radio Plus or AOL Radio Premium subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Please go to http://www.aolradioblog.com/faq for more information.
** If you are experiencing issues, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org **
What's New in Version 4.1.77
- Optimization and bug fixes
I have had this app for a couple of years and have enjoyed everything it offered. Unfortunately, over the past 4-5 months the app has continued to crash, freeze or repeatedly request my account info even though I have submitted it several times. Now for the past couple months, the app is continually expressing that there has been "unusual activity" on the account. I have gone through my account settings and there has been no such breach in my account. So I decided to try slacker radio, but to no surprise (since it's from the same company) the app acted the same way. I have deleted the app for the final time until the app is fixed. Good luck to you all. Hope it works for you!
Crashes don't waste your time.
I have had problems with this app constantly. My issue is not with AOL radio services but with this piece if crap app. When you switch between artist the app crashes. I have been trying futilely for days to listen to the radio on my new iPad. If I try to sign in the app kicks me out. If I try to contact support the app kicks me out. I thought it was because I was signed in on my iPhone, but when I try to sign out of my account on the app on my phone it crashes. I pay $9.99 monthly for this service for inferior technology and I am about done. Don't waste your time until this app is fixed. If I could give it negative stars I would.
I absolutely loved this app at first. Now, it is very irritating. This is my main music app. But more often than I would like, it crashes. Not only does it crash, it will also log me out and Facebook will not allow me to sign back into it. I have more trouble trying to actually get it to boot up than I actually do playing the music on it. The music it plays is amazing and way better than Pandora. But the quality of the app itself, is not as sophisticated as I would hope it to be. It's very frustrating. 😐
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 4.1.77
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Belarusian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: AOL Inc.
- © 2015 AOL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- AOL Radio Plus$3.99
- AOL Premium Radio$9.99