By AOL Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AOL Radio powered by Slacker features hundreds of free music stations created by music experts including pop, hip-hop, R&B, country, classical, electronic/dance, indie, jazz, oldies and rock. News and sports programming are provided by ABC News and ESPN Radio.
AOL Radio for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad includes:
• Hundreds of free stations programmed by music experts from dozens of genres including pop, country, hip-hop, R&B, oldies, rock, indie, jazz, alternative, classical and more.
• Unlimited FREE listening - no monthly limits, stream as much music as you want!
• News and sports programming from ABC News and ESPN Radio.
• High quality streams over 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi.
• Fine Tune stations - Customize select AOL Radio stations and your own personalized stations.
• Create custom multi-artist radio stations based on your favorite artists.
• Airplay Support - Stream AOL Radio directly to an Airplay supported device including Apple TV.
• Upgrade to AOL Radio Plus to listen ad-free and off-line.
• Upgrade to AOL Radio Premium to have on-demand access to millions of songs as well as receive the AOL Radio Plus features.
Your AOL Radio Plus or AOL Radio Premium subscription will automatically renew each month and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Please go to http://www.aolradioblog.com/faq for more information.
** If you are experiencing issues, please send an e-mail to email@example.com **
What's New in Version 4.1.77
- Optimization and bug fixes
Liked it until I updated!
It seemed to work fine on my dinosaur iPad until I updated it today. Now whenever I tap on the icon to listen, it immediately crashes. I even tried deleting it and reinstalling, but that didn't help. So disappointing!!
Update leaves my original iPad in the dark
I was able to use aol radio on my original iPad running iOS 5.1.1 befor I updated to the latest version of aol radio. I hope the fixing bugs and optimization was going to make it where the app worked faster not make it where the app was useless. Hopefully a new version is going to be released that will enable use on my iPad again.
Update causing app to crash
I have used this app throughout the day for the past few weeks. Installed update and now app crashes before even opening. Quite disappointed with the update. Hopefully a fix comes before I find a substitute.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Jan 22, 2014
- Version: 4.1.77
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Belarusian, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: AOL Inc.
- © 2014 AOL Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- AOL Radio Plus$3.99
- AOL Premium Radio$9.99