The AOTrauma Orthogeriatrics App (Orthogers) is an educational tool for healthcare professionals managing older adults with a fragility fracture. Its second release covers four areas of medical management: osteoporosis, delirium, anticoagulation, and perioperative pain.
The primary audience is surgeons and surgical trainees and the content is also appropriate for other physicians and professionals who are involved in comanagement. All information contained in the Orthogers App is intended for preparing medical procedures and considering clinical options and not as an aid while carrying out medical procedures or making and implementing clinical decisions.
The content is presented through a series of decision pathways but is solely for educational purposes (ie, it is NOT designed for making diagnostic or treatment decisions for any individual patient). Orthogers is not designed for laypersons and all users must read and accept the Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimers within the App.
• Addition of new medications in anticoagulation module
• Content updates in the osteoporosis module to integrate the latest literature
• Inclusion of alternative assessment tools in the delirium module
• Slight improvements to navigation pathways
- 31.8 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2015 AOTrauma, Switzerland
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.