When the inane professor and his insane apes tried to takeover the world, a terrible accident foiled his plans. One of his monkeys, which were created to carry out his plan, activated thousands of bombs at once, putting the professors and his laboratory into extreme danger.
Luckily, the professor had an idea.
Since the bombs were colour coded, he could deactivate them using the correspondingly coloured de-activator.
Sort the four coloured bombs without losing control.
Time, however, is running low...
- No in-app purchases, no advertising
- No match-3, no runner, no clash of something
- Unique and captivating gameplay
- Easy to pick up, difficult to master
- 6 entertaining and brainteasing worlds
- 43 challenging levels
- very difficult survival mode
- 120 upgrade levels
- Lovingly crafted backgrounds and characters
- Universal app, runs on iPad and iPhone
- Game Center worldranking and Game Center achievements
Should you encounter any problems while playing the game, please contact us before rating. This will help us improve the game.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.